Grandmother Told To Remove Hood

Thun

Grandmother Told To Remove HoodA great-grandmother was told to remove her hood at a shopping centre in Cambridge, as they crack down on antisocial behaviour.Peggy Harden, 84, was shopping with her husband Desmond in the Grand Arcade centre, when a security guard stopped them.Managers at the Grand Arcade later apologised for "any stress" caused to Mrs Harden, who walks with a stick, when she was told to remove the hood by a security guard. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8407754.stm
SMH at what this country has become

f*ck them tbh.. one rule for everyoneset old ppl seem to think the rules dont apply them esp when it concerns;bathing (i dont want to smell urine when i'm on the bus kthanxbai!!!!!)driving (dont drive down the middle of the road at 2 miles an hour, does my head in :@)walking in the road without looking (swear sometimes i feel to clean up the streets one old person at a time)i can appreciate the fact ur old and may need assistance with certain things, but u r not above everyone else so dont DEMAND anything. treat ppl how u want to be treated enit

Guest Esquilax
If The Mandem Have To Remove Their Hoodies, So Do The Grandsdem.
c/smansdem, gransdem, we're all in this together, we're all part of the same struggle. RIP 2pac.
JoWkEzZz LMaOOO x