Who are the most hard working people in this world?

Alejandro Sosa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hard working in what sense?coz i mean jamaicans work hard shottin, jumping on each other from trees, musicjews work hard controlling da world, music, rocking dem funny haircuts/clothesnigerians work hard 419ing motherf*ckers (they'll probably its easy)arab man getting dat oil from the groundetc etc etc/everyone regardless of nation/race/colour/creed/gender works hard doing whatever it is they do, i don't see how anyone can possibly work it outeastern europeans r repping tho imo but JEWS & CHINNY MAN R TOP SELECTED.

everyone works hard doing whatever it is they do, i don't see how anyone can possibly work it out
No they don't.And half those examples u gave are not work
ur da fool who didn't clarify what da f*ck u meant with your SOOOOO OPEN questionlol @ you not thinking many ppl wud consider/take some of what i've said as worklol @ u taking vipers for mind readers

So every time some1 says hard work in real life you ask them to clarify what they mean?I dont think any1 considers jumping off trees and rocking funny haircuts as work stillMate
lol i know but try tell them dat/dat was a slight dig at sum1's foolish comment in another thread/work (wûrk)n.1. Physical or mental effort or activity directed toward the production or accomplishment of something.2. a. A job; employment: looking for work.b. A trade, profession, or other means of livelihood.3. a. Something that one is doing, making, or performing, especially as an occupation or undertaking; a duty or task: begin the day's work.b. An amount of such activity either done or required: a week's work.4. a. The part of a day devoted to an occupation or undertaking: met her after work.b. One's place of employment: Should I call you at home or at work?5. a. Something that has been produced or accomplished through the effort, activity, or agency of a person or thing: This story is the work of an active imagination. Erosion is the work of wind, water, and time.b. Full action or effect of an agency: The sleeping pills did their work.c. An act; a deed: "I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity" (Ecclesiastes 1:14).6. a. An artistic creation, such as a painting, sculpture, or literary or musical composition; a work of art.b. works The output of a writer, artist, or musician considered or collected as a whole: the works of Shakespeare.7. a. works Engineering structures, such as bridges or dams.b. A fortified structure, such as a trench or fortress.8. a. Needlework, weaving, lacemaking, or a similar textile art.b. A piece of such textile art.9. A material or piece of material being processed in a machine during manufacture: work to be turned in the lathe.10. works (used with a sing. or pl. verb) A factory, plant, or similar building or complex of buildings where a specific type of business or industry is carried on. Often used in combination: a steelworks.11. works Internal mechanism: the works of a watch.12. The manner, style, or quality of working or treatment; workmanship.13. Abbr. w Physics The transfer of energy from one physical system to another, especially the transfer of energy to a body by the application of a force that moves the body in the direction of the force. It is calculated as the product of the force and the distance through which the body moves and is expressed in joules, ergs, and foot-pounds.14. works Moral or righteous acts or deeds: salvation by faith rather than worksf*ck UR FOOLISH THREAD!

I think the topic should be retitled what race grinds out more for a slave deal?+ am sure most are judging from the physical side of things to make their opinions..Just wait till boxing day and count the ratio between various ethnic groups and you will get your answer.

Guest Flat Ericó
i dunno why you've made this bait topic for venom and them mandem to start war in
c/s + pos'dkina topic where only two people end up posting invenom + thun