Living/ working in this country makes you cold-hearted

Alejandro Sosa

trueits hard to explain but its not a place that uplifts ones spiriti'm just in the rat race an im not even keepin updnt even want to be in the rat race, but because im here its the only way to goI have to be involved in things that I dont care for, and it makes me resent being here but where will I go that will be much differenti cant say because i've only ever lived here

trueits hard to explain but its not a place that uplifts ones spiriti'm just in the rat race an im not even keepin updnt even want to be in the rat race, but because im here its the only way to goI have to be involved in things that I dont care for, and it makes me resent being here but where will I go that will be much differenti cant say because i've only ever lived here
i see wat ur saying but i still think no, ur example is just u & others conforming to their enviroment tho in ur case reluctantly/lol but jammos are the hardest working ppl yeah, snm

True....Been to different parts of the world But in most developing countries even tho you had poverty, crime e.t.c There was a sense of community, together-ness and alot still put a smile on their face regardless of the situation of things.
co-signcan see this turning to a relocation thread but i c/s that aswell

Guest luckstar

i love the cold hearted nessif u achieve in the face of it then u have won...i see a kid fall ova and smash her face yday and i laughed like a hyena and felt no way about it... its a dog eat dog world...the reason they live in a slum is because of their community spirit and togetherness..u strike out on ur ones the rewards will be greater.. the money isthe only thing puttin a smile on my face

Guest WAVESURFER
On 13/12/2009 at 5:22 PM, Superman2009 said:
wat the hell is wrong with this Afgoon guy? i refuse to believe that is a real person he would never in a million years say the things he does on here outside the internet

While I do see the irony in c/sing Polow, I have to do it anyway.is one of those nice Asian boys who works in their dads shop, and wears Nike TNs from 5 years ago even though their family's rich. I'm sure of it.Comes on here to let off steam because of his ultra-strict home life, where he runs the risk of becoming another honour-killing victim if his dad finds out he's been listening to rap music.

On 13/12/2009 at 5:26 PM, WAVESURFER said:
On 13/12/2009 at 5:22 PM, Superman2009 said:
wat the hell is wrong with this Afgoon guy? i refuse to believe that is a real person he would never in a million years say the things he does on here outside the internet
While I do see the irony in c/sing Polow, I have to do it anyway.is one of these nice Asian boys who works in their dads shop, and wears Nike TNs from 5 years ago even though their family's rich. I'm sure of it.Comes on here to let off steam because of his ultra-strict home life, where he runs the risk of becoming another honour-killing victim if his dad finds out he's been listening to rap music.

Say no more you hit the nail in the coffin everything you said is probably true apart from his family being rich i can't believe a normal person from a wealthy family has time to act like a prick on VIP2, he probably got bullied and is taking out his anger on here though