MINOR THINGS THAT BOTHER YOU

Thizz

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bite there finger nailschew the sides of there finger nailstalking with there mouth full.eating with there mouth open making it all visableScuffing there feet as they walk ---------AHHHHHH PICK UR f*ck*ng FEET UP U LAZY PRICK!UntidynessPeople who say they are going to do something and don'tpeople who say they will be there at 1pm and turn up at 3pm like nothing!mothers whos children are rude and play up then scream at them like its there fault, reality is they too interested in getting drunk and there friends only reason ur kid is playing up is to get some f*ck*ng attention, stop being a whore and go be a mum!dirty finger nailsJust a few might add some later.

My aunt digging out her ears everytime i see her...ARGGHHH i hate it Knowing someones been in my room when im not at homeFam members leaving a bit of milk/juice in the carton in the fridge Leaving practically finished food still in the pot on the cookerTouching my car stereo for any reason...dont!Hearing a knife and fork being scraped across the plate, makes my skin crawl.

People having banal and pointless phone conversations on buses or trains. Big up to the slosh on the 343 last week who shared her upcoming sexual health clinic visit with the entire bus like it was nothing.People not saying "thank you" and "please".People who walk down the middle of the pavement,slowly.

text messages off girls that go somthing like this.........sender : hi x reply : hiSender : u ok x Reply : yep im good thanks u?Sender : yep im gud, wat u been upto?xReply : same old/nothing new, u?Sender : not much either xmsg overrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. if you don't have nothing constructive to say beg you don't text me