MINOR THINGS THAT BOTHER YOU

Thizz

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

them black women who have like fake hair, and the fringe starts from the very centre of their headan it looks like they are wearin some sh*t hatdoes anyone kno what im talkin about?dno y it vexs mealso hate when grown women say sh*t like 'i like ur hair' when u obviously bloody dontgranted this used to happen all the time in school, but u dnt have to compliment someones appearance jus cos its new when u ful well know it looks sh*tu kno cos i see the womans hair today an i was fully gna say 'o u cut ur hair' but i knew it didnt suit her, thought maybe she doesnt actually like it, maybe lets not bring it upturns out she hated her new hair stylepeople who say sh*t like 'i think everyones pretty'fake bastid

Knowing someones been in my room when im not at home
ARGH!! This is so irritating!How can I find out the other day my uncle came to my mums house and was going through my draws... WHAT THE f*ck ARE YOU DOING?!The purrs of a cat... it's ever so annoying. It's not like you can tell them to shut up either.When someone asks me what mix I am... and they decide to challenge me. Go awaaaay!People asking me when Im going to get a car. Are you going to buy one for me? No... I didn't think so.I'll call you back in a second. 10 hours later... Then that person wants to moan when you do it back.I'm just going to stop because a lot of minor things piss me off... I'll be here all day.

Touching the door handles of toilets in public places when I have just washed my hands.
Same here i use my sleeve or foot to open the door.When i go out to eat i'm always shocked by how nasty some people can be,i've seen people who have obviously gone for a sh*t just walk out the cubicle and straight back into the restaurant without washing their hands,then you see them sharing finger food with people. :/
lmao - Who goes out to eat needing a sh*t, they may have been having a piss in the cubical / stop watching man so hard.
I would imagine plenty of people do,before they eat. If they have the chance and even if they are not shitting they are still not washing their hands which was my point in the first place.