Jim & Max >>>>> French & Max

anelka

** Applause** for Mr Hip HopThat used 2be my tuneMy Lifes Like A Movie & that Purple City & Bryd Gang tune 'So Gangsta'Max was on another level these times, f*ck*ng twat French and all these niggas on his d*ck screaming wavey has flopped the showAnwayz enough digressingMoar chaps

lol at jim jones. he has nothing to do with anything. max just does this and yeah stack was the factor not jim AT ALL lol. Jimmy on 106 n park lookin bummy http://www.urbanmusicdirect.com/2009/12/birdman-jay-sean-live-on-bet-106-park/he's not a boss. cam took years off and he's still on 2 of the biggest releases this 4th quarter (clipse and gucci)

Was Max eva Dipset?? like on that Cam Jay Z dis, Max is on the hook screamin DipsetAny more bangers chaps?/That SkullGang line up wudda been interestingListend 2 back like cooked crack and What the games been missing, Juelz was alot..Lol at Skullgang, wht a piece of sh*t that was, LOL @ the I am the club trackI spose Juelz too much of a boss 2go Young Money, he shud bring out suttin with Wayne but I spose Wayne on a higher level now 2be fukkin wid Juelz

Was Max eva Dipset?? like on that Cam Jay Z dis, Max is on the hook screamin DipsetAny more bangers chaps?/That SkullGang line up wudda been interestingListend 2 back like cooked crack and What the games been missing, Juelz was alot..Lol at Skullgang, wht a piece of sh*t that was, LOL @ the I am the club trackI spose Juelz too much of a boss 2go Young Money, he shud bring out suttin with Wayne but I spose Wayne on a higher level now 2be fukkin wid Juelz
True story, make of this what you want...To officially be considered Dipset your suppose to be co-signed by Jim, Cam & Juelz, however its best Cam brings you in, cos nobody ever argued with him, altho time has told me Juelz & Jim just kept there feelings quiet as you see how they ran from Rell, 40 & J.R. Anywho Jim brought Max in, but didnt take him round Cam, Cam see who he was and started telling everyone in the office, yo whats Jim doing with son? Yo you man dont wanna be in no studio with him, he a dirty stickup kid he'll get you for all your jewels.... Guess who was the first one to do a song with Max outside of Jim, yup KILLA... SMH./Juelz cant and wouldnt, he signed to Def Jam.Yeah Universal will not let that project happen. If they wouldnt let it happen 2-3 years ago then there no way they letting it happen now./Oh and how did I forget G's Up, damn.