Aaron Patrice Brathwaite

Mr. Gayle

you can do a lot with just a persons name still.
DOB and address, yes. A name only, noI would be very amazed if you can do anything with John Smith
i can still
Ok we are getting side tracked, but I swear I gave you practically full C10's and you didn't sound too optimistic in what you could do with them and wanted more infoBut if you can do stuff with just a first and last name only, then cool, like I said ill be very amazed

DOB and address, yes. A name only, noI would be very amazed if you can do anything with John Smith
i can still
Ok we are getting side tracked, but I swear I gave you practically full C10's and you didn't sound too optimistic in what you could do with them and wanted more infoBut if you can do stuff with just a first and last name only, then cool, like I said ill be very amazed
sort code and account number aint c10s

i can still2uzwjsx.png
192.com yeah ?? You cant even get a contract phone with those alone, its just name and addressAnyway we are getting away from the point of the thread

i can still
sort code and account number aint c10s
Only thing that was missing was mother maiden name

i can still2uzwjsx.png
192.com yeah ?? You cant even get a contract phone with those alone, its just name and addressAnyway we are getting away from the point of the thread
if u wanna know, i will pm you. i dont wanna turn this into a fraud thread.hbd anyways.

i can still2uzwjsx.png
if u wanna know, i will pm you. i dont wanna turn this into a fraud thread.anyways, his birthday was yesterday accordin to my facebook.hbd anyways.
You would need a lot more than just a name to do anything, you would need to add lots to it. Length of time at address, previous address etc. Anyway yeah its not a fruad threadOn mine it says today lol

i can still2uzwjsx.png
if u wanna know, i will pm you. i dont wanna turn this into a fraud thread.anyways, his birthday was yesterday accordin to my facebook.hbd anyways.
You would need a lot more than just a name to do anything, you would need to add lots to it. Length of time at address, previous address etc. Anyway yeah its not a fruad threadOn mine it says today lol
Debatable not all security checks are done that way, but necksta right you can do alot with name and if its his birthday today thats part of his dob and all he would need is age nothing is impossible.Happy birthday

i can still2uzwjsx.png
Debatable not all security checks are done that way, but necksta right you can do alot with name and if its his birthday today thats part of his dob and all he would need is age nothing is impossible.Happy birthday
Even with a DOB its a no.You couldnt go to someone and say, "yeah lets make some money, do a move etc I have a persons name and DOB" :/ Min you need is name, address, prev address and dob. You can get contracts, catalouge in that persons name. Thats the min for a credit check.Annnnnyyyway getting way off the topic