Your Tunes of 09

Mr. Gayle

It was released around April this year.Fingaprint - Night Time in July. TBH i cant think of any UK Funky tracks that came out this year that i liked, everythings 08.House/Soulful etcYonurican - Boriken SoulAudiowhores & Haze - Stay (Shik Stylko Remix)Bopstar - Captured (Restless Soul)Funky Soldiers - ThankfulBlack Coffee - Turn Me OnEvery TJ Cases tune he released this year. You Bring Me Joy, Hard Cash, Fragile

on the house tip my tunes of 09 have been:Kentphonik - Hiya Kaya (Rocco Deep Mix)Bopstar - Captured (Restless Soul)Black Coffee - Turn Me OnWar Paint (Claude Von Stroke remix) by Poxymusic (this tune did something to me ahhh)Flowriders - Russelology The universe project ft miss broadway- Where you wanna beJose Carrates ft Dani- Taking a little piece of methats all i can think of at the mo with a new addition being dennis feffer- hey hey*edit* dj sef reminded me of this tune: Out Of This World (Jose Carretas Vocal Mix) - Anto Vitale ft. Tamara Wellons

Nathan Adams- CirclesAtjazz mix- MercylessJose Carretas- Taking a Little Piece of MeLil Louis- Love is..afraid of the darkPerempay N Dee- Be Your girlMA1- Give it up to me (M sadler mix)MA1- Samurai Black coffee-turn me on Bucie-AmadodaKings Of Groove- Now that your goneYunorican-Boriken SoulMarcelo Cruz- Step to this Jaidene Veda- Sunday Galaxy Group- Dont PlayShake The Dog- Runtheres actually so many more but i cant think ive been slacking on my house of recent - too many hip hop albums have out out need to go back to house again

TBH i cant think of any UK Funky tracks that came out this year that i liked, everythings 08.
My point exactly and one of the reasons why I havent made a mix cd since like July or something,anyway most of my faves are most of whats been mentioned (Hey Hey, Crackish, Turn me on, Hiya Kaya, etc)some of my faves that didnt get mentioned are:Bucie - Respect me (Black Coffee remix), Amadoda (Black Coffee remix)Soul Purpose - Duck FatGramophonedzie - Why dont youBassjackers - KambluPhlash and friends featuring Alma Horton - Jungle OrchidzEnyme Black - Save usDJ T - DisThe Universe Project Ft. Miss Broadway - Where U Wanna Be (Deepcitysoul Mix)Think I might do a lil mix with all my faves of the year, but I reckon it will be mostly deep n soulful.

TBH i cant think of any UK Funky tracks that came out this year that i liked, everythings 08.
My point exactly and one of the reasons why I havent made a mix cd since like July or something,anyway most of my faves are most of whats been mentioned (Hey Hey, Crackish, Turn me on, Hiya Kaya, etc)some of my faves that didnt get mentioned are:Bucie - Respect me (Black Coffee remix), Amadoda (Black Coffee remix)Soul Purpose - Duck FatGramophonedzie - Why dont youBassjackers - KambluPhlash and friends featuring Alma Horton - Jungle OrchidzEnyme Black - Save usDJ T - DisThe Universe Project Ft. Miss Broadway - Where U Wanna Be (Deepcitysoul Mix)Think I might do a lil mix with all my faves of the year, but I reckon it will be mostly deep n soulful.
DJ T - Dis very bigSoul Purpose - Homage is fire, have u heard the latest promo... jheeeze feel like im in ministry of sound once again!even doe is dupstep, just gotta mention Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo that is TOOOOO MUCH

DJ T - Dis very bigSoul Purpose - Homage is fire, have u heard the latest promo... jheeeze feel like im in ministry of sound once again!even doe is dupstep, just gotta mention Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo that is TOOOOO MUCH
oi Key issues Vol 1 & 2 are both sick....bringing that old skool house n garage sound back....Im lovin it.Is the new promo ya talkin about called "the nervous track"?? cos that is sick!!!

Guest Malcolm Tucker
My point exactly and one of the reasons why I havent made a mix cd since like July or something,
C/Shavnt even mixed for a while because ive been too lazy to keep up on good quality house music, theres just too much lolnew years resolution is to get back on this ting fully!