Somalians who are probably harder then us dish out justice

streets.

Guest Triple XXX

anyone see the Russian one where they cut off a mans head when he was still alive and placed it on his back?did the rounds back in year 7one of the most f*cked up things ive ever seen

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not that moved tbh.. end of the day its still deathwether he was stoned, slappped or electrocuted its still death.people saing this is barbaric when you have women taking pics of themselves in england f*ck*ng babies.barbarism is in the eye of the beholder imo.
Who is saying that, that is not also barbaric?I think stoning someone to death with bolders because he cheated is barbaric!I also think peadophiles are barbaric.I think teenage girls in middle east and africa selling there p*ssy for food to hungry disease ridden bastards is also barbaric.I find alot of things barbaric for different reasons.
the fool who wrote the article is just the typical d*ckhead european pawn trying to keep up the stereotype of islamic barbarismso that when the god sent ANGELS in the US and UK want to sort out Iran and other so called terrorists they will be "justified".the article started off by saying its a scene that belongs to the dark ages followed by islamic militants.thats fine... but when a mother in the glorious enlightened West sexually molests babies and young childrenor a man and woman sexually molest babies, or a group of young men on a drunken night out beat up an innocent man minding his businessfrom able bodied into a paraplegic... they dont associate Medeival christian barbarism to such crimes do they?at least the girls in the middle east and africa cannot claim jobless benefits from their govts so need to do what they can to make ends meetu f*ck*ng lazy slores over here can and still open your legs up to the lowest bidder so thats even more barbaric
Fully agree.
Well put.I've always wondered what gives a nation the right to say what is and isnt right. Is it because we in the civilised west dont do it that its in the dark ages?As venom said "barbarism is in the eye of the beholder". c/s that while I'm at it
So let me get this clear you dont think stoneing someone to death is barbaric? oh for sleeping with someone else of all things!So i presume all those who feel that that is acceptable to do and not barbaric that they have never cheated on there partner and wont be in the future OR will when they do cheat pronounce them selfs a filthy bastard and allow them selfs to be stoned to death? YehKL KL
They do what they do. I have no opinion on it. Thats how them people deal with it in their country and they have their reasons. We arent one world.I do think the person should have fair trial though. Apart from that, leave them to live their life. It isnt genocide or something similar

im not that moved tbh.. end of the day its still deathwether he was stoned, slappped or electrocuted its still death.people saing this is barbaric when you have women taking pics of themselves in england f*ck*ng babies.barbarism is in the eye of the beholder imo.
Who is saying that, that is not also barbaric?I think stoning someone to death with bolders because he cheated is barbaric!I also think peadophiles are barbaric.I think teenage girls in middle east and africa selling there p*ssy for food to hungry disease ridden bastards is also barbaric.I find alot of things barbaric for different reasons.
the fool who wrote the article is just the typical d*ckhead european pawn trying to keep up the stereotype of islamic barbarismso that when the god sent ANGELS in the US and UK want to sort out Iran and other so called terrorists they will be "justified".the article started off by saying its a scene that belongs to the dark ages followed by islamic militants.thats fine... but when a mother in the glorious enlightened West sexually molests babies and young childrenor a man and woman sexually molest babies, or a group of young men on a drunken night out beat up an innocent man minding his businessfrom able bodied into a paraplegic... they dont associate Medeival christian barbarism to such crimes do they?at least the girls in the middle east and africa cannot claim jobless benefits from their govts so need to do what they can to make ends meetu f*ck*ng lazy slores over here can and still open your legs up to the lowest bidder so thats even more barbaric
Fully agree.
Well put.I've always wondered what gives a nation the right to say what is and isnt right. Is it because we in the civilised west dont do it that its in the dark ages?As venom said "barbarism is in the eye of the beholder". c/s that while I'm at it
So let me get this clear you dont think stoneing someone to death is barbaric? oh for sleeping with someone else of all things!So i presume all those who feel that that is acceptable to do and not barbaric that they have never cheated on there partner and wont be in the future OR will when they do cheat pronounce them selfs a filthy bastard and allow them selfs to be stoned to death? YehKL KL
They do what they do. I have no opinion on it. Thats how them people deal with it in their country and they have their reasons. We arent one world.I do think the person should have fair trial though. Apart from that, leave them to live their life. It isnt genocide or something similar
So you feel we i presumme you mean UK should leave other countries to do what they want because its there country and doesnt affect us?/ Only when those said people try to escape there country by coming to the UK - It then does affect the UK

its not about countries, race or religion its about humans committing horrific acts of cruelty on each other. burying someone in a hole and opening their head with rocks is evil, necklacing is evil, pedos are evil. as for comparing here and there, that part of somalia has basically been without a government for decades, imagine if someone removed all law order in the uk and supplied all the young men with ak47s, think how quickly ur bits would be fuct.

Fully agree.
So you feel we i presumme you mean UK should leave other countries to do what they want because its there country and doesnt affect us?/ Only when those said people try to escape there country by coming to the UK - It then does affect the UK
Well thats the reason why we have a problem anyway and those were caued by Britain themselves so its whatever. For example I know for fact the Tamil's (Sri Lankans) came here because UK f*cked them up. Whats the difference now?
its not about countries, race or religion its about humans committing horrific acts of cruelty on each other. burying someone in a hole and opening their head with rocks is evil, necklacing is evil, pedos are evil.
It isnt some holocaust/genocide sh*t, its how they treat alleged criminals. I'd be more worried if it was about countries, race or religion.Just today Ive been speaking to people who think the paedophile woman should be hung. How many times have you heard that?

Fully agree.
Well thats the reason why we have a problem anyway and those were caued by Britain themselves so its whatever. For example I know for fact the Tamil's (Sri Lankans) came here because UK f*cked them up. Whats the difference now?
its not about countries, race or religion its about humans committing horrific acts of cruelty on each other. burying someone in a hole and opening their head with rocks is evil, necklacing is evil, pedos are evil.
It isnt some holocaust/genocide sh*t, its how they treat alleged criminals. I'd be more worried if it was about countries, race or religion.Just today Ive been speaking to people who think the paedophile woman should be hung. How many times have you heard that?
But in my opinion hanging a peadophile is acceptable. I think stoneing someone who cheated to death isnt - Regardless of where they are in the world.