Sign in to follow this  
MrJibbles

Lil Wayne feat Eminem - Drop The World

When did you think I would ever post a Lil Wayne song?http://usershare.net/qgufrtqj4h0yEm kills it.Off "Rebirth", now Wayne finally got Eminem on a track after begging and saying he is scared, happy now?Surprised I never saw this posted here this morning.

feelin this. chorus is sick.the synths sound so familiar cant help thinking its a sample, just cant think wherewish eminems bit had some drums drop at some point, sounds like a bridge that goes on for too long. big tune though

I thought i dreamt that I saw this track earlier on the net!.. lol seriously losing it/Eminem!!!!!!>>>>>>>Thats all Im going to say.

Guest luckstar

eminems verse is f*ckin averagednt get the hype over him on this trakwaynes verses have far more substance than ems and i rate em highlybeat is immense and weezys hook is epiclol readin that amazon shippin this album by accident so rebirth wil be lekain 2nite.. cud be bullshit tho

Guest Triple XXX

am i listening to the same thing?this is way below average, the beat is f*ckin sh*t, the hook is just useless and em is OK

The track arrangement is creativeHook is Ard. Lol @ The Eminem gassin. Em stans give me joke. His flow was off on a few occasions. . His verse sounds like a cut and pasteb to me.

eminems verse is f*ckin averagednt get the hype over him on this trakwaynes verses have far more substance than ems and i rate em highlybeat is immense and weezys hook is epiclol readin that amazon shippin this album by accident so rebirth wil be lekain 2nite.. cud be bullshit tho
LOL @ WAYNE HAVIN SUBSTANCELOG OFF SON

Guest luckstar

wayne had far more output than eminemhowever waynes best verses are better than eminemsim convinced this isthe track ofthe yearf*ckin powerful music