That lego somalien yute

Mr Invincible 49

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i confronted him and told him he flopped his p.a...and the tunes sh*t...He sounded kinda down about the thing and admitted it was a sh*t P.A...i felt kinda bad for him cos he said it was his first p.a and im not the kinda person to kick someone when they are down...But then i realised how much he pisses me off on this forum and i felt better again!

lol thats not his first p.aSeen him in rewind southend a few times with his bro. His P.A was lacking and he had 3 of his other goons hyping his bars in the crowd. The rest of the the crowd was like ;) .. It looked like they were having their own private rave in the rave for 5mins. Snapped back to into reality after.

I did question him when he said it was his 1st tune and 1st p.a...But he said that he had a twin brother who does music and i was prob getting confused with him....Either was i didn't wanna talk to him for too long cos there was some hotties in stanza last night and i didn't wanna blacklist myself from them by being seen talking to him...so i rounded the convo off quick time and kept it stepping!

Either was i didn't wanna talk to him for too long cos there was some hotties in stanza last night and i didn't wanna blacklist myself from them by being seen talking to him...so i rounded the convo off quick time and kept it stepping!
:lol: InitAllow being seen like you one of his boysNot a good look