That lego somalien yute

Mr Invincible 49

Met one dutty Somali chick in the library at uni last year. Couple man I was with were gassing her up to pass time.2 2's guys are getting feel ups. Next man mocking and putting his hand under her hijab.Her back was about it I won't lie.I'm ducking now and she's literally begging me to take her yard saying I can do anything to her I want.Ergh

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iv come across a couple nice Somali chicks still, I was linking one Lauren London look-a-like (no lie) but I think she was half Arab/Eskay is it true Somalian chicks get there clit circumsized? (no sending akhi)
Yeah this barbaric act is not confined to just Somalia sadly it happens in alot of countries.It's barbaric if you ask me, The complications it causes are tragic. Ive heard how the genitals are knitted up leaviing only enough for urine to pass whenever their husbands are away to prevent adultery. It's a nasty practicse

Iv come across a couple nice Somali chicks still, I was linking one Lauren London look-a-like (no lie) but I think she was half Arab/Eskay is it true Somalian chicks get there clit circumsized? (no sending akhi)
Yeah this barbaric act is not confined to just Somalia sadly it happens in alot of countries.It's barbaric if you ask me, The complications it causes are tragic. Ive heard how the genitals are knitted up leaviing only enough for urine to pass whenever their husbands are away to prevent adultery. It's a nasty practicse
f*ck thatIs it most of the Somali girls or just the ones that are living in Somalia?

How can Silent Souljah make a thread dumping on the one guy that everyone hates on hereAnd still embarrass himself
There are no nice somali chicks...
>>>>>Silent Solder
I've noticed your following me around like a bad smell...Your like some campers on MW2 just waiting in a bush for something to happen then jump out....Allow it fam...live your e-life!

Met one dutty Somali chick in the library at uni last year. Couple man I was with were gassing her up to pass time.2 2's guys are getting feel ups. Next man mocking and putting his hand under her hijab.Her back was about it I won't lie.I'm ducking now and she's literally begging me to take her yard saying I can do anything to her I want.Ergh
pmslthere used to be one dutty somali hoe in the ends back when everyman was about 12 she was like 15 letting bare guys suck on her titties and sh*t.

The only reason why ppl dont like malis is the same reason some ppl dont like any other race. Because they come across the hyped up group that make u think there all like that.
true but at the same timethis is why black people randomly cussin somalians is dumb/ignorant

i C/S the other statement i have buss the Somali jokes in real life and on here because my encounters with them has always been some what negative, fighting at school wit mo (u might know him?)mix-ups with woolwich boys while living in new cross,dont like how they carry on near my mums house in streatham (Somali dip)but like my man said no one fires shoot at u coz basically u dont deserve it,,alot of black boys have issues with mix race boy for whatever reason its not as common place buti have had to stand tall over this more then a few time,
I really hope your not talking to me Kiernan.
why, oh cmon i'm try to make light of what i see as a silly situation, i dont think anyone really dislikes marli's as far as culture and families etc etc its the issues they have had with boys of a equal age in the ends and that,the more u give it attention the more people will do it, come on lets be honest without me sounding like im sending, alot of marli's guys and girls look a-like and where im from alot of them have rubbed man the wrong way, there the most type of man dem that stick with there own so its just all ways been like that,i acknowledge that there are "waste" mix race guys out there, but i know there dont represent me so if someone guns them i dont take offence,up to u really!!
So that makes it ok to joke about all Somalians then ?Don't lie, i swear u've written novels on here before when someone dissed mixed race people