The Christmas/NY's 2009 Sales Thread

VENOM

as the shopping season begins to get crazyshare your christmas deals and sales online and instore i beg thee.im dreading this weekend tbh. aint bought sh*t.u all know that borders will be having a huge closing down sale today and 2mrw at ox street yeah?and im getting a heads up that on the 23rd next week footlocker will be having an unannounced 50% off saleshare urs

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as the shopping season begins to get crazyshare your christmas deals and sales online and instore i beg thee.im dreading this weekend tbh. aint bought sh*t.u all know that borders will be having a huge closing down sale today and 2mrw at ox street yeah?and im getting a heads up that on the 23rd next week footlocker will be having an unannounced 50% off saleshare urs
do you know if its 50% off everything or selected items?

ASOS CODE -SNOWFLAKESFree next day delivery, got until 2 today to use it.
OH NO. Why did I not browse VIP earlier... I just bought a handful of things today around that time. I must have missed the email, too. *sigh*/Glad my friend brought me in on the 50% family & friends discount @ Footlocker couple weeks back. :D

Gant sale starts on Boxing Day. I like to have a couple Gant garments for the preppy bitches. Like the cardigan. L&L people know which one I mean.
Gant in central?
Yeah, Bond Street.
There's a new Gant opening on Regent St in Jan - they'd probably have some sort of opening sale I reckon