The Hype over Song....

Badman

Song played ok today.Lol at looking at Song's performance...Anyway the Song doubters will realise in January. It will suddenly all make sense... Just like when I talk about Walcott's pace...Can I add that Silvestre at LB in NOT going to work, stick Eboue there, a full-back that cant run and be a outlet for this Arsenal team is a ultimate fail. Not that Sagna or Clichy actually can actually cross or do anything dangerous from there. SMH.

Not justified. Some people go on like hes a great player
maybe not but he's a trierhe's 22 and has time to improvehe was poor 1st half yet rallied and was better, bossed the last half hour imojudging him against the other players who are same age guys like denilson and diaby get carried 85% of the time (diaby was decent/steady tonight but still)he's the only 1 out of the three who looks like he can do his role and not have to be some passengerhe's not perfect but from the pick of what we have he's good. dont see why heads keep rounding on him

Out of our first choice offensive 6.Bar Song and Fabregas we are totally non-defensive minded. Like TOTALLY. Do not switch on, mark, track runners, nothing, all they think about is going forward or in some cases just running.Take Song out and people will see some very comical moments.Tonight for example Arshavin in our own half turned his back on the ball, and ran towards the opposition's goal, as we were defending a throw in and he is the nearest man at the time. Throw in taker simple went thanks mate & throw it to Eagles who picked up the ball and just ran at our whole defence and nearly scored. Granted Silvestre should have done better but the defending of the move started with Arshavin. All he had to do was just protect the man/space, so they had to have more movement for the throw.Half the reason I hype Song is cos I know he allows Fabregas to go and play. When Fabregas is left with Diaby and Denilson, you man will see anyway. Song takes responsibility, he the only one that thinks "yo Gallas just ran past me, let me go take up his position just in case... Too many of our players just assume someone else will do it.

Yea thats the thingSong is the only person who is defensive minded in your side so appears alot better than he is at what he does simply because he is the only one who does itAnd tbh I thnk he could be a lot cleverer with the ballfew times I've seen him going out of position late in the match when he needs to be holding, or being too adventurous when he should be conservative, not as much as the rest of your team but just more than a DMF shouldBUTthats arsenalhe can do a job and doesnt really need to be replaced (yet)

Song f*cks up when he is dragged around the pitch especially at pace. He clueless and has to take a booking.As like most Arsenal players he doesnt know how to use his strength/foul without being bait.Wenger should really make him watch Fletcher DVDs on the art of fouling and not picking up cards.

Tbh your jus goin through an injury crisis at the moment the centre of your field is pretty strongAs has been for quite a while, depth is your main problemmost of the games youve dropped points in you wouldnt've had Van Persie been playingAlso lol @ Eduardos hypegaaaaarn

disagree. evidence today of penetrating passes - case in point his delightful through chip to eduardo who shoulda easily finished its not really hype, its just appreciation that he is one of the few players who should still be here at the end of the seasonedit: this was a reply to couple posts back bout being clever wit the ball

Also lol @ Eduardos hypegaaaaarn
Before the injury he was fine scoring goals, but this season mainly after that penalty/dive incident something just isn't right. Out of position, doesn't seem sharp, misses chances he would have scored previously.Look at Hargreaves this guy needs someone to help him get over the barrier of tackling again, worried the first 50/50 could be the next "I'm on the treatment table" yet fitness wise he is fine.When he does find his feet he'll be fine.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tulse Hill

If you want fancy flicks in ur own box then play song, if you want a box to box midfielder who can stop attacks with advanced positional play and anticipation then Denilson your answer,Denilson won us the game today but Rosickys poor pass cost us.

• 3 weeks later...