Gucci Belts

NiNES.

in the middle of the belt on the back there is a stamp saying gucci made in italy and underneath a product code including sizegucci only ever measure their belts in centimeters and not inches...the only way to really be certain is to only buy at gucci....or where they have concessions i.e harrods

well boy, i'd evaluate the situation.gucci staff discount is not gonna be 50%if he's a big man father, i doubt he'd be on lickin' a few belts to make 60-90 and risk his job. /it's not that easy to lick from gucci as it would be from ur average retail store.disclaimer: but i dunno.

well boy, i'd evaluate the situation.gucci staff discount is not gonna be 50%if he's a big man father, i doubt he'd be on lickin' a few belts to make 60-90 and risk his job. /it's not that easy to lick from gucci as it would be from ur average retail store.disclaimer: but i dunno.
It is 50% , my girl used to work there, used to get a few bits still. plus during sales the 50% still stands..so u get a nice amount off the original price.

Bare guys buying them from market...You can tell if its real or not from what the person is wearing with the belt...No way is the belt real (considering it cost £150+) when the guy is wearing some any converses, with levi jeans and a river island carigan for example.....cos you know say the rest of the garms dont even equal how much the belt is worth...also if they are using public transport and aint got a whip then it is fake

Bare guys buying them from market...You can tell if its real or not from what the person is wearing with the belt...No way is the belt real (considering it cost £150+) when the guy is wearing some any converses, with levi jeans and a river island carigan for example.....cos you know say the rest of the garms dont even equal how much the belt is worth...also if they are using public transport and aint got a whip then it is fake
couldnt have put it better myself pos

you're not serious are u?

you're not serious are u?
I am partially...the 1st part....100%the part about the whip not soo much but you get my drift!