Gucci Belts

NiNES.

THAT IS BULLSHIT THOUGH.I DON'T WEAR GUCCI OR NONE OF THIS BUT COULD EASILY GO OUT AN BUY A BELT NO SWEAT AND RAGGO WEAR IT WITH SOME LEVIS & A CHELSEA TOP.
Im not doubting you could buy one and wear one with a Chelsea top (the image is funny lol)but you would be the only one who thinks its real....everyone else would assume its a rebore belt regardless if it is real or not?

I WOULDN'T REALLY CARE TO BE HONEST.I'VE GOT A GUCCI WALLET WHICH IS ABOUT AS FAR AS I'D GO WITH MONOGRAM STUFF.ALSO AFROMAN.

SMH @ not having a these in pre 09.Jacket is sraight greeeaaze!>> Any coat postedcity_jacket_blue.jpg
:lol:
we are not in harlem fam
NO WAY THIS GUYS SWAGGA IS F.O.B
smh u lt dont kno whats goodthese with nice pair off nike shox or low length timbz >_______
f*ck OFF MATE

I WOULDN'T REALLY CARE TO BE HONEST.I'VE GOT A GUCCI WALLET WHICH IS ABOUT AS FAR AS I'D GO WITH MONOGRAM STUFF.ALSO AFROMAN.
SMH @ not having a these in pre 09.Jacket is sraight greeeaaze!>> Any coat postedcity_jacket_blue.jpg
:lol:
we are not in harlem fam
NO WAY THIS GUYS SWAGGA IS F.O.B
smh u lt dont kno whats goodthese with nice pair off nike shox or low length timbz >_______
f*ck OFF MATE
LoL @ falling for that.

LOL @ FALLING FOR WHAT?EVER SINCE I COME ON RWD YOU'VE BEEN THE BAITEST FOB FROM DAY.POSTING UP BOOG AMERICAN SNEAKERS.BASKETBALL TOPS.ETC ETC ETC.DON'T TRY SAY YOU WAS JOKING.BECAUSE YOU WASN'T.YOU NEEK.
Yeah Sure...I was the actual guy in the clothes.. You take this net way too serious sir.. R'Lax

to me this sounds dodge as f*ck even if he did get a 50% discount why sell at that price it dont make him nothing?but to be honest not everythin out there is fake, i have recenty made a link for "Imperfect" item's theses are basiclly items that are made by designers that fail to meet a certain store standardfor example the stitching may have been slightly wonky, or the leather could have been scuffed in a way u could hardly noticeetc etc even the box being damaged means it doesnt meet store standards and they wont sell em in store to protect there reputationthis kinda stuff usually ends up places like TK maXX but LV, Gucci, and others refuse to be seen selling there as hurts and bringing down there brandbut u can still get them to sell if u know how,

Bare guys buying them from market...You can tell if its real or not from what the person is wearing with the belt...No way is the belt real (considering it cost £150+) when the guy is wearing some any converses, with levi jeans and a river island carigan for example.....cos you know say the rest of the garms dont even equal how much the belt is worth...also if they are using public transport and aint got a whip then it is fake
you're not serious are u?
Thats some gassed up assumption son. I've got 2 authentic gucci belts and I rock them with AF1s/Converses or whatever. Are you sayin you need to rock them with some flippin gucci shoes or somethin?

Bare guys buying them from market...You can tell if its real or not from what the person is wearing with the belt...No way is the belt real (considering it cost £150+) when the guy is wearing some any converses, with levi jeans and a river island carigan for example.....cos you know say the rest of the garms dont even equal how much the belt is worth...also if they are using public transport and aint got a whip then it is fake
Thats some gassed up assumption son. I've got 2 authentic gucci belts and I rock them with AF1s/Converses or whatever. Are you sayin you need to rock them with some flippin gucci shoes or somethin?
That one is but this one isnt
you would be the only one who thinks its real....everyone else would assume its a rebore belt regardless if it is real or not

That one is but this one isnt
you would be the only one who thinks its real....everyone else would assume its a rebore belt regardless if it is real or not
lol

Bare guys buying them from market...You can tell if its real or not from what the person is wearing with the belt...also if they are using public transport and aint got a whip then it is fake
bold is the part that is the most bullshit....there are alot of people who dont have cars and have nice things....i dont wear cheap jeans i dont have a belt collection but i like true religion jeans and have alot of long sleeve polos....i have a friend who works 60 pound a day and only rocks prada creps...new pair every 3 weeks....lol at the thought that because you dont earn alot or dont have a driving licence doesnt mean you dont want nice clothesEDITthis does not mean i like most prada trainers
true stories....for me personally the guys that really really look like cunts are the ones that deliberately tuck their t-shirt or shirt into their trousers just so that people can see they are wearing an expensive belt....dont care if its real or fake you look like a tosser.....so what your wearing a Gucci belt "ARE YOU GONNA BANG DOE?"disclaimernemesis never tucks in his tshirt or jeans...but rest assured the gucci/hermes/d&g belt is real

Bare guys buying them from market...You can tell if its real or not from what the person is wearing with the belt...also if they are using public transport and aint got a whip then it is fake
bold is the part that is the most bullshit....there are alot of people who dont have cars and have nice things....i dont wear cheap jeans i dont have a belt collection but i like true religion jeans and have alot of long sleeve polos....i have a friend who works 60 pound a day and only rocks prada creps...new pair every 3 weeks....lol at the thought that because you dont earn alot or dont have a driving licence doesnt mean you dont want nice clothesEDITthis does not mean i like most prada trainers
Well your boy has got his priorities all wrong...allow spending BILLS on a belt...BILLS on SHOES....BILLS on a top and BILLS on jeans to jump on some old tatty smelly bus...next to some toothless crackhead somalien...LOL cannot be life...

Well your boy has got his priorities all wrong...allow spending BILLS on a belt...BILLS on SHOES....BILLS on a top and BILLS on jeans to jump on some old tatty smelly bus...next to some toothless crackhead somalien...LOL cannot be life...
certain man will leave selfridges on boxing day with 10 brown bags but yet be running for the bus homesmh

The way blacks think is mad..No car = cant afford Gucci ??Public transport = Cant afford gucci?pmslUni "urban" blacks <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
NO ON SAID CANT AFFORD GUCCI you melon...it is only like £150 im sure everyone could afford one...I said priorites....Why spend £150 on a belt when (an example...) you live with your single mum in her yard....you dont pay her no rent....you dont help her out with any bills...you dont help around the house.....she work some mad hours only just managing to get by....and you work some part time job in t-mobile or student loan and you go out and buy gucci belts...Im just saying misplaced interests....Thats just me anyways....No point stunting if you aint living that lifestyle!