Gucci Belts

NiNES.

LOL Just cos you have a whip doesn't mean u have to drive it everywhere. I have a whip, am I really gonna drive it to west end/ work when it will take me twice as long and twice the price with the added headache of finding parking? Nah im gonna jump on the tube.And just cos u have a monogram belt doesn't mean u have to rock it with a matching hat, bag and creps. TBH that will make me more inclined to think u are rocking fakes as you are trying too hard.Anyway unbranded marc jacobs belt >>>>>> overly bait gucci belt.

Gucci belts have become the new Evisu/True Religion. Lots of people own genuine belts, but there are so many fakes being worn that its spoiling it for those people who have bought real ones.Theres nothing wrong with being broke and saving up your money so you can buy that 1 fly item. I remember being in school and saving up my lunch money for weeks just so I could buy that 1 Iceberg History jumper etc. Aint that what council estate culture is all about?I went to Romford market last week to buy some gold. I walked past a group of boys who were all well dressed and wearing Gucci belts. Then about 10 minutes later I saw them at this trainer stall buying what I assume were fake Nikes. I chuckled to myself cos one of them saw me clocking them. Then about another 5 minutes later as I got to the gold stall, I saw them ALL COPPING BIG SILVER CHAINS WITH SILVER JESUS PEICESSS83.jpgNow the nuts thing is, if I saw these man at a rave dressed how they were dressed wearing those chains and popping bottles - I would have thought to myself "ok ok thats good, more black ballers from ends" - little would I have known they are living a lie.But it does beg the question, if you are a 18 year old with £50 in your pocket - do you save up for a month and buy a real gucci belt, or spend £20 on a high quality fake and stll have change to go on that date with the facebook link?

LOL Just cos you have a whip doesn't mean u have to drive it everywhere. I have a whip, am I really gonna drive it to west end/ work when it will take me twice as long and twice the price with the added headache of finding parking? Nah im gonna jump on the tube.And just cos u have a monogram belt doesn't mean u have to rock it with a matching hat, bag and creps. TBH that will make me more inclined to think u are rocking fakes as you are trying too hard.Anyway unbranded marc jacobs belt >>>>>> overly bait gucci belt.
I cosign you on alot of points in your post....If you going to work in central its not always convenient to use your car...Or your going shopping in central london it might be a hype.... i understand these reasons...BUT going to a rave??? Now i understand if your drinking then you wont want to drive....But surely someone in your camp must be driving...Like look at the weather now....I cannot believe someone would OUT OF CHOICE choose to catch the bus home from a rave @ 4am in the morning when its freezing and snowing.Also have you noticed the guys from ends only buy the "Bait" pieces of gucci or loui that have the logo's splashed all over them so people can see...they wouldn't go for a more subtle pieces.

BUT going to a rave??? Now i understand if your drinking then you wont want to drive....But surely someone in your camp must be driving...Like look at the weather now....I cannot believe someone would OUT OF CHOICE choose to catch the bus home from a rave @ 4am in the morning when its freezing and snowing.
Driving to a rave is ridiculous, unless you don't actually ever drink. I would much rather come out of a rave at 04:00am and get a bus home having had a drink rather than be sober and driving.

BUT going to a rave??? Now i understand if your drinking then you wont want to drive....But surely someone in your camp must be driving...Like look at the weather now....I cannot believe someone would OUT OF CHOICE choose to catch the bus home from a rave @ 4am in the morning when its freezing and snowing.
Driving to a rave is ridiculous, unless you don't actually ever drink. I would much rather come out of a rave at 04:00am and get a bus home having had a drink rather than be sober and driving.
Everyone has one muslim friend who dont drink...if you dont then you know what your new years resolution is.

Everyone has one muslim friend who dont drink...if you dont then you know what your new years resolution is.
I'd rather be cold then be with a Muslim.

I'd rather be cold then be with a Muslim.
+ the muslim friend always wants to leave early.

surely its a cab back fromraves. anything less is uncivilisedor yeah a friend driving but not me i drank, n most my peeps drinkand lool at the way mg went in on man. shouting and all sorts

tbh phasards will get people far... theres only a small minority that are bullers ... tbh they are uncles
lol

surely its a cab back fromraves. anything less is uncivilisedor yeah a friend driving but not me i drank, n most my peeps drinkand lool at the way mg went in on man. shouting and all sorts
tbh phasards will get people far... theres only a small minority that are bullers ... tbh they are uncles
lol
no oxymoron intended... quite simple

lool imhim>>>>but is he being serious or is it just a "phassard"

I used to be designated driver alot.Did alright out of it.4 man in the car all dropping me a fiver.And I could still have a couple early without being over the limit by the end of the night.f*ck ever getting the nightbus or paying out my arse for a cab after the age of 17.
but if you are driving to a rave is it really about it being packed full of man?1 shotgun yeah. but youre defeating the purpose imo unless u plan on drawing then leaving ure pals in the cold which is despicable

some of the gassed post on here is disgusting When it comes to Accesories i got high end sh*t and i got mid range stuff aswell....... pretty similar to my wardrobe and kicks....i stay away from high street stuff........i mix and match depending on what i feel like wearing(comfort) and what looks good with whatdoesnt matter if im whipping it or getting on good old public transportso you might see me on the bus with my cartier...gucci wallet and luis sidebag and belt or hop out the whip wearing an armani watch....levis belt and lyle and scott woolyall this ends sh*t is bullshit because i know man in the ends who just wear nike and drive ranges and some guys who still bunk train in there 20s wearing more then your cars worthand guys who are not from the ends with money in the bank....looking like a H&M advert/funny story....same day my bedrin bought a new gucci belt went raving in the country man was flashing that sh*t whenever possible but we just wernt in one of them spots for people to care after rave hit one burger place.....the FOB security guard was wearing a boog version of his belt......the shame in his face

lool imhim>>>>but is he being serious or is it just a "phassard"
I used to be designated driver alot.Did alright out of it.4 man in the car all dropping me a fiver.And I could still have a couple early without being over the limit by the end of the night.f*ck ever getting the nightbus or paying out my arse for a cab after the age of 17.
but if you are driving to a rave is it really about it being packed full of man?1 shotgun yeah. but youre defeating the purpose imo unless u plan on drawing then leaving ure pals in the cold which is despicable
Co sign....Never about having a car full of man...2 man per car most...3 at a push! Always need to leave space for at least 2 females!

I knew that if this got to 8 pages it was either full of gas or someone got mocked. I see the former is true.Lol at the full on bullshit guys are chatting about having to drive to raves. Why!? Why drive when a bus can take me there easily and it means I can drink and so can everyone there. If everyone wants to drink, why would we force one person to go against what they want just so we can be in a car instead of on the bus!? Sounds f*ck*ng ridiculous. If you draw girls then get a cab home. If you wana get a cab home anyway then fair enough and if you wanna drive then fair enough. Guys are watching other people's movements too f*ck*ng hard. How can you actually be telling someone they should drive just for the sake of it.Laughable.