"Romantic"

NiNES.

what u need to do is keep the rough exterior up and den drop a SLY romantic bar here and there but nothing too moist.This way she will think shes accomplished in bringing the sweet side out in u when REALLY you're playing the game. Once you've f*cked it you can decide to continue that way or just boy it.just compliment her.. being romantic doesnt mean u have to drop some long soppy sh*t. just be nice to her... tell her she looks pretty.. follow that up by telling her u dont say dem kind of things and pretend u feel uncomfortable saying that sh*t coz u dont usually so it makes it seem like shes an exception. etc

what u need to do is keep the rough exterior up and den drop a SLY romantic bar here and there but nothing too moist.This way she will think shes accomplished in bringing the sweet side out in u when REALLY you're playing the game. Once you've f*cked it you can decide to continue that way or just boy it.just compliment her.. being romantic doesnt mean u have to drop some long soppy sh*t. just be nice to her... tell her she looks pretty.. follow that up by telling her u dont say dem kind of things and pretend u feel uncomfortable saying that sh*t coz u dont usually so it makes it seem like shes an exception. etc
the complimenting has been mastered tbhjust need them rnb bars without it sounding moist to smash this pom pom

This.

just meet with her and tell her your feeling her and that you want something to evolve between you.Grab her hand gently, grab her waste and look in her eyes and say to her "only you baby" then try kiss her.
Guaranteed.

This.
just meet with her and tell her your feeling her and that you want something to evolve between you.Grab her hand gently, grab her waste and look in her eyes and say to her "only you baby" then try kiss her.
Guaranteed.
Cipher you fell off.
Not sure if you think I was being serious or not, I wasn't.LOL @ 'whatever sugar kane says'

Why are you going to do as she says?
Cos she's probably been droppin hints at this guy left right and center and he hasn't picked up on them. For him to even ask this question would indicate that his game is poor, maybe he only responds to direct talk i dont kno. The only thing for sure is this situation is a mess cos he actually wants to bang and she's actually tellin him to be more romantic. Should have been a done deal by now but never mind, cos how ur goin on long a next man like me is probably f*ckin her