"Romantic"

NiNES.

• 2 weeks later...

u man are on sum bull sh*t i swear do u dn't change with a females preferences, otherwise u'll be changin every monthtell her that if she wants romantic she shuld go masturbate to an usher albulm/eric allow callin next man "sugar kane"fix up or i won't let u be my younga anymore

u man are on sum bull sh*t i swear do u dn't change with a bitch's preferences, otherwise u will be changin every monthtell her that if she wants romantic she shuld go masturbate to an usher albulm/eric allow callin next man "sugar kane"fix up or i won't let u be my younga anymore
lol

Guest Flat Ericó
u man are on sum bull sh*t i swear do u dn't change with a females preferences, otherwise u'll be changin every monthtell her that if she wants romantic she shuld go masturbate to an usher albulm/eric allow callin next man "sugar kane"fix up or i won't let u be my younga anymore
shutup i swear im actually older than ubehave urself

I'd go with whatever sugar cane says in this one tbh
:D Language is important. Just say regular sh*t to her, but in a velvety manner. And do so, SCARCELY.
Sweeter than sugar call him fructoseallow this adivce and you mite smash
You're gonna listen to a guy who gets called 'weird boy' in clubs?Not even 'weirdo', but 'weird boy'. Some double par.

dont listen to these manwhat you need to do is keep it gullythen on a occasion stroke her hair-if its realand gaze into her eyes and tell her they look glazedinna her pum pum u go
pmsldying right nowslash u should do the 1st part dont do any romantic sh*t. just let it be known ur on it and try sound sincere so she beleives ur not gonna SnD then smash and avoid all calls and textsedit dont be urself actually. deception gotta adapt to survive tbh