Sign in to follow this  
Lady_proof

Lady_jade and her kebab

Hey do you lot fancy a laugh at Lady_jade's expense if so here it is: Yesterday we went to get some dinner for proof my man and he wanted chips from the kebab shop. Where Lady_jade turned around and said can i have a lamb doner to the bloke and i sed they are not doing them yet coz the stuff wasnt out and so she turned around and said so when you getting your kebabs out then?Ok you may not find it funny but it was you had to be there ova wise. biggrin.gif:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

yes yes lady proof i didnt realise what i said till the man next to me and you was creasing up it was bare funny i didnt actually want to c his kebabs honest biggrin.gif im innocent all i wanted was a lamb doner kebab at least i got it tho and it was munch!!!!!!!!!!!!!you got to admit though i made the kebab man behind the counter have a huge grin on his face didnt well u got to make some one smile tho init and i did thats what im goooooooooooood at init girl my life wouldnt be incomplete if i didnt do something funny init girl thats 4 me peeps trust me!!!!xxxxxxxxxx :D:D

trust me i wont b able to live it down in that kebab shop again lol xx

ta girl well i wouldnt b me if i didnt put a smile on peoples faces lol x

ye course i did biggrin.gif:D

lisa u goin dv8 on satarday nite x