RAW vs Impact

MrJibbles

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fell asleep I just couldn't be bothered in the end, minus all of TNA's surprises it was actually eh! I swear they had more adverts than actual wrestling on the show (never saw the main event) Just looks like WCW with a crap production value. With the surprises being said they just felt rushed.RAW felt the same as normal even with Bret. Vince kicking him at the end is no real shock you knew something was going to happen which will lead to a Wrestlemania match.Both could've done a lot more than what they did.

RAW OFF AIR NOTE: WWE Roster Congratulate Bret HartPosted by: Wrestling-Radio.com- After RAW went of air on USA the WWE Roster come down to the ring to congratulate Bret Hart. DX was not present however The Hart Dynasty who did not feature on RAW despite the reports from leading sources did and they put Bret on their shoulders to a cheering crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MsjtLTu0Jk

• 2 weeks later...

Yup that's who it is, Borash said a "big star", let's be real Kennedy has been rubbish for quite a while, when he won MITB that was the peak, then it all went wrong.They've bought back the 4 sided ring, fans chanted they wanted the 6 sides back.Sid is going to TNA.They've added so many wrestlers, fans are getting a chance to digest what they've already seen.

See him get jobbed hard to Nigel McGuinness last Impact, he's below Elijah Burke and them, so he's lower mid-card now?They have way too many people there, how are so many of them employed and how many spots can be taken up? Maybe they might consider having a 2nd show and soon after split the roster, the only way I can see them maintaining really