TOKYO NIKE AF1

LEGOMAN

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i have to rate man for putting leggo on creps and selling it, especially such a basic design that my 2 year old nephew could do.You'd have to be some serious donought to cop them there crep with the basic lego on it, man couldnt even put a pattern on the crep with diff colour lego bricks, just done a quick 1 minute job.Stil as i said have to rate him if people are buying the lego creps

• 2 weeks later...
rather than take pics wiv ur lego chains on the table cos u asked the retail assistant nicelyand got some dude to take pics with your chainshow us the link to the boutique's online store where your chains are on salethen i will eat my hat
http://www.hpfrance.com/Blog/Yann/2009/11/002647.htmlNOW...DO YOU WANT YOUR HAT, MEDIUM RARE, OR WELL DONE?

rather than take pics wiv ur lego chains on the table cos u asked the retail assistant nicelyand got some dude to take pics with your chainshow us the link to the boutique's online store where your chains are on salethen i will eat my hat
http://www.hpfrance.com/Blog/Yann/2009/11/002647.htmlNOW...DO YOU WANT YOUR HAT, MEDIUM RARE, OR WELL DONE?
3 things1. that is NOT a online store2. they are not on the online store i looked threw quite abit but if i missed them fair play3 .why have u not answerd anybody about them crep