anyone wanna buy a tv 50" phillips

Hank Moody

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To get into the admin acount..download Hirens Boot CD.http://www.hiren.info/pages/bootcdand on the disc it has the option to,Active Password Changer 3.0.420To Reset User Password on windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista (FAT/NTFS)Offline NT/2K/XP Password Changerutility to reset windows nt/2000/xp administrator/user password.Registry Reanimator 1.02Check and Restore structure of the Damaged Registry files of NT/2K/XPNTPWDutility to reset windows nt/2000/xp administrator/user password.

bruv why do u keep doing that?it doesnt matter how he got the sh*t, just that he got them.
so if say my man was trying to shott a dinger - it wouldnt matter as long as he has the whip to sell?is that what your trying to say?some people like to know the background of where something is acquired before handing cash still- would've thought this is common sense.

bruv why do u keep doing that?it doesnt matter how he got the sh*t, just that he got them.
so if say my man was trying to shott a dinger - it wouldnt matter as long as he has the whip to sell?is that what your trying to say?some people like to know the background of where something is acquired before handing cash still- would've thought this is common sense.
thats not how you meant it though, we both know that.

come on nowwhips is a total different story

thats not how you meant it though, we both know that.
that was exactly how i meant it i fail to see how else it could be interpreted.someone said whips is different.So if i stole a box of phones and you wanted to buy one of them would you not want to know that its stolen so at least you kno what ur puttin urself out for...

ok. so what happens with a stolen tv? does it magically wander off in the middle of the night.comparing a whip to a tv is some joke thing.
one of my guys had feds have burst his yard on some next charge for some unlucky reason feds were excited and recorded the serial numbers of all the electrical goods in his yard- the tv he had in his room turned out to be stolen he was also charged with handling stolen goods. goods

NEW BITS!!!right i have a 43" pioneer plasmathe down side the tv usually come with a media box which u need to watch to and plug in xboxi do not have it also the remotre only controls that box so i dont have it eitherat the moment u can either plug straight into laptop or pc (with wire pictured) or get the box off ebay or somewherethey are £90 new?without the box in the screen just flashes red&green squares as u can see from the photosstill a decent tv wit speakers mounted either side proper cheap i want £250 who ever can give me the best price ontop of that its theres they gotta collect from south okalso a 32" lg lcdas in pics wit remote £250few lappys but i think theres sold but will repost them if buyers flophollacimg0149.jpgcimg0150.jpgcimg0151.jpgcimg0155h.jpgcimg0156o.jpgcimg0157i.jpg

putting the work in, nice.keep me notified if u come accross a black wii for me.
got a see through one still but had to keep that but yea will holla,how much them mac airbook usually go for know f*ck all about em googled it but alot of conflicting prices
bruv some mad bookieness ur on shet (y)