Rules of muscle growth:

PacMan

Rules Of GrowthHere are a few lists of my basic rules of growth-here are the basic rules to growth for setting up a workout1. You have to focus on progression of some sort at all times, i.e. 1more rep or more weight2. focus on the basic exercises3. try to keep gym time short so you can maximize hormone production and minimize calorie burning4. go hard, when in the gym dont be a p*ssy i.e. put down the pink dumbbells5. for small periods of time focus on sarcoplasmic hypertrophy (cycle 4weeks of pump training with 8 weeks of strength focused training)6. if you continuously fail to improve for more than 1-2 weeks then take some time off.7. find out what works for you and then continue to do it8. make sure you can always feel the muscle working (unless focusing on total strength production i.e. powerlifting type training)9. keep it symetrical, dont do more for chest then back unless your chest is a week point.10. dont go crazy 3-4x a week is just fine- the rules of eating for the growing person1. just f*ckin eat2. when you start to feel full, and get to the point where another bite is impossible take three more bites.3. Eat big to get big4. Strive to keep yourself in an anabolic state, do this by eating some protein every 2-4hrs.5. eat 4-6 meals a day
http://sites.google.com/site/grim83/home/beginnerscorner/rulesofgrowth