Latin Gang In Oklahoma(40 minutes)

Bruno Di Gradi

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp8p95g6wb6OBSoPC

these man actually dont careabsolutely ruthless*narration on american docs are jokes lol... u kno when that voice hits its gonna be negative*how u gonna just try drop man in the shopping centre like that.LIke these man live in america....in oklahoma .. swear that state isnt even that bad. It's not like there back in there latin countries where its a DEEPER struggle.. im sure there's more opportunities there but still they're just going on like this.

disorganised 'gangsters' like these are absolutely patheticthey destroy their own communities, they can't control themselves, and they're not even making much money from whatever they're doing
what are you talking about? / how do you know this?
where is your sig from frank?
one show on mtvheres the chick who got pied being interviewed*P.S i havent watched it so if shes gassing about sh*t my bad*

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh7hK2seo3Ug6T8354

havent watched it but the few times i have been to oklahoma my cousins girl was saying they just on madness doing loads of sh*t for no reason. and they got kids from smaller towns pretenting to be down with them too jumping people in car parks etc. prob just bored. oklahoma is sh*t and boring. bible belt state.

havent watched it but the few times i have been to oklahoma my cousins girl was saying they just on madness doing loads of sh*t for no reason. and they got kids from smaller towns pretenting to be down with them too jumping people in car parks etc. prob just bored. oklahoma is sh*t and boring. bible belt state.
>>>>>>>>some latinos

Guest Triple XXX
disorganised 'gangsters' like these are absolutely patheticthey destroy their own communities, they can't control themselves, and they're not even making much money from whatever they're doing
one show on mtvheres the chick who got pied being interviewed*P.S i havent watched it so if shes gassing about sh*t my bad*

they seem like grade A cunts

'gangsters' are absolutely patheticthey destroy their own communities, they can't control themselves
If you disgree with the above you need to go onto eticket.com and buy a ticket to THE REAL WORLD

they seem like grade A cunts
the robocop head turn is f*cked

Lol at no sunshines commentSo that means what organised gangsters do is good?i thought stealing and murder was impermissible in your religion
Is English not your first language? If something isn't pathetic, it doesn't mean it has to be 'good'. They are two separate adjectives./Only one of us decided to name themselves after a fictional drug-dealing murderer.

Lol at no sunshines commentSo that means what organised gangsters do is good?i thought stealing and murder was impermissible in your religion
Is English not your first language? If something isn't pathetic, it doesn't mean it has to be 'good'. They are two separate adjectives.
respectable thenthats what was implied from ur post you also implied if they made money from it it would be ok as for my name i chose it when i was a bit ignorant like you are nowonly difference is i aint 21 y.o + like youshame on you lol

Is English not your first language? If something isn't pathetic, it doesn't mean it has to be 'good'. They are two separate adjectives.
respectable thenthats what was implied from ur post you also implied if they made money from it it would be ok as for my name i chose it when i was a bit ignorant like you are nowonly difference is i aint 21 y.o + like youshame on you lol
nah not respectable. just more respectable than the fools in that video. at least 'organised' criminals have some purpose and aren't as dangerous to a normal citizen is what was implied by my post.i turned 20 a few days ago. wrong again with your assumptions. i thought your religion told you to be humble? you're some self-righteous hypocrite who's always looking for arguments. look at yourself before you start tryna preach to me.

f*ckin hell the cops took that boy outhe took a shot at some rival gang member then was chasing himcops said stop he didnt1 shot to the head took him downi guess they would say had no other choice coz he was dangerous to the public and if they shot him and didnt kill him he would shoot back