do u date chicks with kids

tino

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX
its never a factor as to wether ill be with a chick who has a kid or doesntit all depends on the person, if they happen to have kids then so be it
alie uve never been in the position tho.cos that is a nice way to think but reality is nothing like that.
i have, once, but she was jus a link n i only ever saw her oncebut truesay i hope if i run into another girl with a kid it wnt b a problem, bt i wont stop jus coz she has a kid

for fun and the short term why not. long term i duno uno. i'd have to be fairly stable and settled myself before i'd consider this. tbh i'd wana have my own child(ren) first tho, but same time i want all my kids with the same woman and i'd want that family unit to last. so atm no, but if my plan goes tits up which is quite likely then yes i'd consider it cos them times i'd have baggage myself..cannot count out baby daddy drama, if hes stil on the scene then her and her kid can f*ck off TBH

was linking one baby mumsknew here b4 she had a kidhad her under my thumbstrictly sexage tinggirl had no shame even infront of her sonthis bitch then got my wifeys number and proceeded to tell her my shananigansshe was on some mad stalking tingstay clear of baby mothers!!ye is easy sex but is not worth itsaggy bress, battered nani all sorts of fukd up sh*t with them

i speak from experience when i say this, THIS IS LONG.for starters, they may or may not want to introduce the child from early on in the relationship, nothing wrong with that, or they might do the exact opposite and introduce the child or children early on, which will freak out most guys believe me, esp when it aint your own kid.secondly, say you want her to link up with you at the drop of a hat, just to come round your house to chill or go for something to eat off the cuff say, she then has to organise baby sitters, get the child sorted etc then she has to be home at a certain time to pick up said child or children..which f*cks up your plans of spending as long as you like with her in any given situation.then you have to factor in the possibility that the baby father wont like her seeing other people or having his child around strangers, which at this point is exactly what you are, a stranger.staying with a girl who has a child is a odd experience too, especially if she has her own yard. going into the place which isnt native territory isnt the best experience at the bestof times, now couple that with the fact she WILL have photos of the child around the place, possibly with the baby father too in happier times...mind f*ck to say the least.i could go on and on about this, basically you should think seriously if you want to persue anybody who has there own child that isnt yours. i know everybody is differnt and i am not knocking single fathers or mothers, but this nearly always will end in tears.

Was linking one, but I stopped when her yute called me "daddy"
awwww
arrrrrrrrrrrrgghh i thats f*ck*ng madwhat did u do? just stay quiet?
ye just gave the yute a plainface it felt bare awkward
Had this once with an ex link, when her son called me daddy i nearly sh*t on myself and took a deep shock breath. Kid then called the mom daddy few seconds later. Scene avoided and i styled out that deep breath from shock as a yawn