ive seen some horrible players

n/a

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lmao^Harewood isnt that bad, he isn't premiership quality is allDi Santo is only like 20BUTyou have man likeAli DiaRoque JuniorMassimo TaibiTomas Brolin (fattest geezer ever to play in the prem)Ade AkinbiyeHow can man say Ricardo Fuller lmao

Lmao^Harewood isnt that bad, he isn't premiership quality is allDi Santo is only like 20BUTyou have man likeAli DiaRoque JuniorMassimo TaibiTomas Brolin (fattest geezer ever to play in the prem)Ade AkinbiyeHow can man say Ricardo Fuller lmao
lmfaooooooooooooooooooooforgot about this prickred card on his debut for leeds

Im sure someoenwill mention Djemba Djemba but he did have some ability and did play a few blinders (plus he scored a beauty against leeds)he came when we were looking for the next Keane tbh and that was the wrong timeguys confidence was shattered after we sold himLOLKLEBERSONLOLLOLI remember watching him play for Brazil and he was quality, I remember his shot from 100 yards out that hit the bar, was nuff excited when we signed him thought yea a bit of creative brazillian genius:rofl:Im sure he got injured in like his second or third game and played about 20 times after that, nuff injuriesAllow signing him anyway, I remember the scummers tried to buy him but his girlfriend didnt want to go there (she was 15 at the time, he was probably 26 or something)SmhHad ability though*edit, i took so long typing someone DID mention Djemba Djmeba <_<