Mums a Thief, Paps a shotta I'm a Pikey

Admin.

terry_top_2012_75301a.jpgENGLAND football captain John Terry is SELLING private access to himself and his club through hush-hush £10,000 cash deals.The Chelsea skipper uses notorious ticket tout Tony Bruce as a fixer. On Thursday the pair took 200 £50 notes from News of the World investigators for a tour of the Premier League team's five-star training facility.Terry, 29, said his share would go to a kids' charity but insisted we keep the deal secret, adding: "If the club finds out, it's a little bit. . ." Terry took the secret £10,000 cash payment this week to lay on a behind-the-scenes tour of Chelsea's training ground.He arranged the backstage visit for an undercover News of the World team WITHOUT permission from his club's boss Carlo Ancelotti.And it was all fixed by middle-man Tony Bruce, 58 - a well-known ticket tout. Multi-millionaire Terry told our men he would give his £8,000 share of the fee to the Make A Wish charity that fixes treats for terminally ill children. The remaining £2,000 went to Bruce for his "cut." terry_516_2012_75322a.jpgThe £160,000-a-week defender hosted our three reporters, posing as rich businessmen, for more than two hours at the state-of-the-art ground in Cobham, Surrey.He gave them a full tour of the facilities and showed off star players Didier Drogba and Michael Ballack as they lounged in a Jacuzzi in their underpants.And he laid on lunch in the canteen where the £10,000 in £50 notes was handed over to Bruce in a black folder as a smiling Terry looked on. Just yards away manager Ancelotti, 50, was also dining, without a clue about the huge sum of money changing hands nearby.It was then the soccer star and the tout went to great pains to insist we keep all details of the pricey visit under our hats - for fear the club's management would find out and end Terry's private wheeler-dealing.With a grin Terry whispered: "If the club finds out, it's a little bit. . . you know."Sharp-suited Bruce - from Bromley, Kent - warned that if problems ever arose HE would take the rap and we must DENY Terry was involved.He said: "If anything ever goes wrong, then you say, 'John didn't know nothing about that.'"John just can turn round and say, 'Tony Bruce, he shouldn't be doing that.' He can deny it." Terry nodded his head and said: "Yeah."Then Bruce mentioned the money. One of our men produced the cash in a black folder and said: "Yeah, I've got 10 grand here." Bruce said: "Right, give that to me." And Terry chipped in: "Give it to Tony."A delighted Terry watched as the money was handed over. The whole deal was secretly videoed by our team and we are making it available to Chelsea and the Football Association.Terry - worth £17million according to the Sunday Times Rich List - offered to lay on THREE more similar tours of the training ground over the next few weeks.Bruce said future visits would be fine provided we came up with "the readies". Terry told our team: "Yeah, we can sort that out." Terry then again impressed on us how it was important the arrangements were kept secret from anyone else at the club.Told there would be more clients next week, Terry said: "Yeah, but you brief them that they don't speak to no one. Cos if anyone finds out, then we can't do it no more."If you sort of brief them before, we can do as many as. . . and go through Tony."Bruce - a friend of Terry since he was a Chelsea trainee - then underlined his buddy's concern, repeating that the visits would need to be "very, very low profile". And Terry agreed: "Yeah."Our revelations are sure to anger boss Ancelotti. He will be alarmed his captain is allowing strangers access to the club's inner sanctum behind his back for money. Terry even gave an insight into tactics as the team prepared for today's match against West Ham.Thursday morning's ground visit was arranged after a two-month News of the World investigation into financial deals involving Terry. Bruce had already sorted us a £5,000 box at Wembley for an England under-21 match AND touted 11 tickets - which he bragged came from players - for Chelsea's crunch home game against Man United.Bruce originally asked £5,000 for a private meeting with the England skipper at Chelsea's Stamford Bridge ground - "as long as John's happy with the fees".But when the venue was switched to the training ground the price doubled - because Terry wanted a "little bit more" for the privileged access.We were already investigating Terry when a marketing firm to which he is linked sparked comment by sending out an email, featuring the FIFA World Cup logo, looking for commercial endorsements ahead of next year's finals.Terry was not in breach of any rules and insisted the email had been sent without his knowledge. But senior figures at the FA were embarrassed because it made the England captain look "greedy".And England boss Fabio Capello is said to be concerned that Terry is too money-orientated, particularly at a time when the Chelsea team he leads is leaking goals. The evening before our meeting Terry had skippered Chelsea in an unconvincing 2-1 win over bottom club Portsmouth. terry_graphic_2012_75303a.jpgWhen our men arrived at Cobham at 10.30am we were asked to sign in at the main entrance as guests of 'JT' before being led up to the players' dining area. Access to the ground is strictly controlled. And reporters have been known to need 48 hours' notice to gain admittance.But our men were ushered through without any fuss. Terry, in a Chelsea training top, was buttering toast as he greeted us with warm handshakes. He smiled and said: "Help yourselves to breakfast. Do you want tea or coffee?" Thanked for sorting the trip out, Terry replied: "Yeah, no problem. Any time for Tony." At Terry's invitation we were then allowed to watch the Chelsea stars train for 90 minutes before joining him for lunch in the canteen and handing over the cash. Bruce said: "I'll have to give it to him discreetly."Terry then sat with us, chatted about the World Cup and we discussed a proposed deal where he would be an ambassador for a fake private travel service. Terry indicated he may do the work but Bruce butted in, saying: "Because of obviously John being England captain, you gotta be careful who you deal with."If you got people out there with money to burn, I can definitely help with that. I'm that kind of guy, John, you know what I mean?" Bruce and Terry then laughed together.After lunch, Terry gave us a 20-minute tour of the luxury facilities. He bragged: "It's good to see behind the scenes." He took us to an area where team-mates, including goalie Petr Cech, were playing table tennis and then past the Jacuzzi where Ballack and Drogba were half-naked in their underpants. Then Terry sought to impress his high-rolling guests by going into a massage room where a sparsely-clad Joe Cole was receiving treatment.In the boot room we saw young apprentices cleaning the star players' boots.Terry then gave us three Chelsea team shirts and signed each one. Joking about the money we were paying, Bruce quipped: "You putting your account details on there, aren't you, John?" The player just laughed.As we left Bruce offered more visits to Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham, naming two high-profile figures who could help lay them on.
Read Here

if he's the only guy at a top club doing this then i'd be suprised
THISNaive to think noone else does sh*t like this on the sly.But he'll get it in the neck cos everyone hates him.
excatly pretty much every club has a player who does this, probably not even illiegal or actually against club rules just morally questionablesince that Penalty miss Terrys been a scapegoat for a lot of things wouldnt be suprised if Rio's doing this too, Guys a shady money grabbing f*ck the only club who probably aint doing it is Arsenal as hardly any of them speak enough English to conduct a tour and No one could take a tour from Walcott seriously,

Guest Triple XXX
greed is f*ckedmans on grands a week n still tryna hustle
lol, he gives his 8 grand to the make a wish foundation though...
maybe he should rethink them outgoings if its killin him so much that he has to smuggle people into the training groundalso, did NOTW get their 10g back?if that was me i wouldnt give it back tbh

greed is f*ckedmans on grands a week n still tryna hustle
lol, he gives his 8 grand to the make a wish foundation though...
maybe he should rethink them outgoings if its killin him so much that he has to smuggle people into the training groundalso, did NOTW get their 10g back?if that was me i wouldnt give it back tbh
Im sure that 10g was the very least of their worries after they broke this story