Some mad shit went down .....

zoot

it dont work work, but it works yh?
JUJU does not workI have traditional rulers in my family these people are the ones that have always and still use juju men ,herbalists, babalawo or whatever you want to call them,basically i was told that these men were/are alchemists....for example they were experts in the use of poison and back in the day if you wanted someone killed for example if you went to them they would perform whatever ritual but at the same time they would give you a poison to put in the persons food or drink without revealing it was a poison, they had fast acting poison or slow acting ones ....so if the babalawo says i will perform this ritual and this person will be dead in 7 days to outsiders it seems like magic while to those that know it was the use of poisonthey also knew how to heal the sick, once again by the use of medicines made from herbs but once again rather than saying these people were cured using herbal remedies magic once again was given as a reasonin Nigeria up untill today Juju men are used to keep rain away i.e if you are having a wedding......rain is quite localised meaning it can be pouring down in peckham but new cross is bone dry......whereas most people believe that the juju men can stop rain what they dont know is was discovered years ago that if a certain type of leaf is burnt (i think banana but im not quite sure) it would stop rain from penetrating that type of atmosphere, which is why when you see them performing the ritual they burn leaves but once again these are things that the general public are not party to
interesting stuff

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it dont work work, but it works yh?
JUJU does not workI have traditional rulers in my family these people are the ones that have always and still use juju men ,herbalists, babalawo or whatever you want to call them,basically i was told that these men were/are alchemists....for example they were experts in the use of poison and back in the day if you wanted someone killed for example if you went to them they would perform whatever ritual but at the same time they would give you a poison to put in the persons food or drink without revealing it was a poison, they had fast acting poison or slow acting ones ....so if the babalawo says i will perform this ritual and this person will be dead in 7 days to outsiders it seems like magic while to those that know it was the use of poisonthey also knew how to heal the sick, once again by the use of medicines made from herbs but once again rather than saying these people were cured using herbal remedies magic once again was given as a reasonin Nigeria up untill today Juju men are used to keep rain away i.e if you are having a wedding......rain is quite localised meaning it can be pouring down in peckham but new cross is bone dry......whereas most people believe that the juju men can stop rain what they dont know is was discovered years ago that if a certain type of leaf is burnt (i think banana but im not quite sure) it would stop rain from penetrating that type of atmosphere, which is why when you see them performing the ritual they burn leaves but once again these are things that the general public are not party to
dunno why he was neggednuttin but real talk in there
i was always curious as to whether juju was real as like everyone else id heard all the stories....to cut a long story short way way back i followed my dad to see an oba (king)...anyways we were in the palace and anyone that knows anything about these things knows that every palace has a room where all the juju is kept that only the oba or juju man has access to it...its also standard practice that most obas have a juju man that lives in the compound of the palace and many obas will never travel outside the palace without their own personal juju man being with them.....these juju men nearly always come from generations spanning pre slavery days so secrets have been handed down over the centuries through father to son or they were outsiders who came as apprentices as kids....these are the people that showed me that juju doesnt involve magic that its basically all the things i posted earlier onbelieve it or not many traditional rulers are christian or muslim....so why keep up the pretense?its 50% to keep with tradition and 50% because it invokes fear......Nigeria has gully armed robbers who will kill police in the blink of an eye but many would never go near a traditional ruler for fear of juju.....sort of like how certain dregs of society over here would think twice about robbing a church or mosque because of the fear of retribution from Godtrust me ive heard the same thing over and over again from different people connected and they all say the same thing

shud be finethe grudge holder is a passive aggressive person who was unable to say anything at time of incident,ie yr father done something which they perceive led to them losing there job which they then blame for there current shitty christmas situation etc. the package is a hotch potch of various superstitions and unpleasantries that combined are meaningless and almost definitely not assembled by someone with actual powers,the person has just watched angel heart and trying to sh*t your old man up which he/she will see as a victory in itself as they will imagine yr pops living in fear and being mad weary all the time from now on.best thing to do is just lyl as i doubt there will be any escalations.however if there are then please pm me and i will edit my post to paint a more foreboding profile
lolshould post more

shud be finethe grudge holder is a passive aggressive person who was unable to say anything at time of incident,ie yr father done something which they perceive led to them losing there job which they then blame for there current shitty christmas situation etc. the package is a hotch potch of various superstitions and unpleasantries that combined are meaningless and almost definitely not assembled by someone with actual powers,the person has just watched angel heart and trying to sh*t your old man up which he/she will see as a victory in itself as they will imagine yr pops living in fear and being mad weary all the time from now on.best thing to do is just lyl as i doubt there will be any escalations.however if there are then please pm me and i will edit my post to paint a more foreboding profile
lolshould post more
lololol f*ck*ng hell

I wouldnt be surprised if it was a woman.Only women have time for things like that.
could very well be a womanbut believe u me theres big man out there meddlin in this juju sh*t in the same flex, tryin to eff up other peoples lives, down to work colleagues

there is one guy in the ends called blanka - hes been in many shootings and sh*t and yet hes never been shot or went pen- legend has it hes deffo on dis juju tingthe first people to neg this post will get a visit from da jujumaster********egbelowo umbongo******
Negged you and your backwards beliefs.Watch me drop dead in a week.