46,000,000 Views You Know

imhim

>>>la roux>>>>>>kylie
What are you smoking cuz? When La Roux makes a tune that bangs half as hard as 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' then come back with that talk.SMH @ rating La Roux at all tbh, all her tunes sound like Casio presets.
c/s every wordNemesis, you been hitting that eggnog a coupla days early or what, bro?
RAH.....eggnog you know....lol......im a Jack Daniels kinda guy....i dont put anything creamy down my throat....TBH I meant to put kylie in front of Laroux and yes you're right their music does sound like casio presets but i still rate all of them over lady gaga......she is style over substance she has about one and a half good tracks..she might write her own songs , so does gucci mane and hes crap as well. Thats my opinion and i know most people wont agree with me.....really and truly i dont listen to any of that kind of music because it seems to be devoid of any kind of feeling, i might as well listen to cheryl cole.....thank God Sade is coming back next year

>>>la roux>>>>>>kylie
What are you smoking cuz? When La Roux makes a tune that bangs half as hard as 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head' then come back with that talk.SMH @ rating La Roux at all tbh, all her tunes sound like Casio presets.
c/s every wordNemesis, you been hitting that eggnog a coupla days early or what, bro?
...i dont put anything creamy down my throat....
strong no homo is needed

>>>la roux>>>>>>kylie
RAH.....eggnog you know....lol......im a Jack Daniels kinda guy....i dont put anything creamy down my throat....TBH I meant to put kylie in front of Laroux and yes you're right their music does sound like casio presets but i still rate all of them over lady gaga......she is style over substance she has about one and a half good tracks..she might write her own songs , so does gucci mane and hes crap as well. Thats my opinion and i know most people wont agree with me.....really and truly i dont listen to any of that kind of music because it seems to be devoid of any kind of feeling, i might as well listen to cheryl cole.....thank God Sade is coming back next year
Nah but la roux has some emotional tunesthe rest i dnt care for

Guest Triple XXX
>>>la roux>>>>>>kylie
strong no homo is needed
how the f*ck do u know its creamy?

>>>la roux>>>>>>kylie
strong no homo is needed
how the f*ck do u know its creamy?
because i know what its made of..........not for me