When women play mind-games/wind themselves up/generally dumb.

Captain Planet

Had to deal with an intense barrage of this sh*t in the past 3 months, these aren't all from my current scenario though. Sometimes the chick just makes things worse for herself though..."Why did you air my call, look I rang you at ..." - She pressed the red button before the call connected.Too baitly watching other guys when you are with her - She wants you to feel a certain way/attention.Leaving things in your room by "accident" - She wants a reason to come back.Moody towards thee and only thee for no reason, when asked why she denies it - She clocked I've been talking to other girls and wants to punish me for it.Reading my FB chat and logging me off when I was busy elsewhere (I slipped here) - Well...Asking me if I've seen "any nice girls recently?" - Trying to lay a trap.Add yours...

lol bately watching other guys wen she is with you and you dont box her in the mouth and bid her a good dayu have to remember the modern female is on the exact mental level of a dog,if not slightly lower.they are confused in there role in the world due to mixed messages in an experimental era and will run a mock if not kept on a leash. they have to be trained to recognize authority in your voice or u are just running after them singing they name.looking like yr name is muggingsthe slugs on this will cosign me that they are most similar to a) dogs B] children or c) demons in the world in fact i mite do a poll topic but cbanb i am not trying to come across as a pua or wat have you just as a wise man who strives for a shard of dignity and respect in satans new worldwe can win this war but it starts now and it starts with you today

when i see what Social types i automatically want to come and type 'naaaaaaar blah blah blah'but then i have to de-programme and realise that actually i agree to A degreeand its beacuse of the angle i am coming atWomen are the gateway to this existance, literally, as gatekeepers to the univerese that is a massive responsiblitythe destruction of the woman by replacing the matiarchal system with a pariarchal one has been one of the most effective methods in deconstructing the natural fabric of society and reconstructing with the synthetic vortex we are trying to navigate through nowwomen need to get it together and stop looking for men to save them, we need to be conci9ouss of the fact that men look to US for the answers and then they perfect the situation with their own executionat the end of it we all function on this planet to do a job, and unless females get it together and research the 'left, negative, feminine' aspects of what it IS to be a woman and apply this to their consiousness, as Dr Pookrum said, we just guna continue to harbour and bring forth abominations from our wombs

when i see what Social types i automatically want to come and type 'naaaaaaar blah blah blah'but then i have to de-programme and realise that actually i agree to A degreeand its beacuse of the angle i am coming atWomen are the gateway to this existance, literally, as gatekeepers to the univerese that is a massive responsiblitythe destruction of the woman by replacing the matiarchal system with a pariarchal one has been one of the most effective methods in deconstructing the natural fabric of society and reconstructing with the synthetic vortex we are trying to navigate through nowwomen need to get it together and stop looking for men to save them, we need to be conci9ouss of the fact that men look to US for the answers and then they perfect the situation with their own executionat the end of it we all function on this planet to do a job, and unless females get it together and research the 'left, negative, feminine' aspects of what it IS to be a woman and apply this to their consiousness, as Dr Pookrum said, we just guna continue to harbour and bring forth abominations from our wombs
Jesus you sound like my best friend :D its simple men/women will always test you in life to see how far they can push you, its just human nature........its up to YOU on how far you allow people to take the piss....if they think you are a pushover whether its your girl or even your own family liberties will be taken...the fault lies with you....its not about boxing anyone thats childish....you have to let people know where the line is and also that the minute that line is crossed you are gone...and more importantly once said line is crossed unless its family NEVER back down