Sign in to follow this  
Eskay Jones

Now ready to give Driving Lessons.

VIP2 local Driving Instructor is me.If your under 20 i'll do lessons for 9.99 a pop. This is for 1hour no able to pick you up or drop though. Holla

what if ur over 20?where are u based?well done btware in u workin independently?

what if ur over 20?where are u based?well done btware in u workin independently?
Over 20.12.99 per hour.Ill only be plannin to work weekends I ideally want to get a base of 2-3 students giving roughly 4-5 hrs per weekend to each student. This way i can focus more on the student.I have a vehicle ready for dual useage too Based - West London - INFACT i will pick/drop back if your based in North West/North/WestSome places in South West but no East pickups.

this is something i may be interested in in the new year, finances permittingso how many hours before a student is ready to do the test approximately iyo?

Guest Triple XXX

l yea ive had 3 cars n been divinbut i never even applied for the provisional

thought u was a network engineer?
Im a networker as my full time job but jus incase it doesnt work i can always fall back on being a a.d.iI cover FinchleyAnd also South West all of it to be honest.

Props.Those are good prices, as long as you don't mug off your clients and tell them after they flop a parallel park that they can practice again the next time.

VIP2 local Driving Instructor is me.If your under 20 i'll do lessons for 9.99 a pop. This is for 1hour no able to pick you up or drop though. Holla
i'm 2just after turning 20 mate, let me offlive in north london

Eskay, I was speaking to you time ago about this, are you still ok with teaching me?
Course i'd be ok whenever your ready ideally i wanna get 1-2 regulars from here that I can just focus and progress with.