Gassing chicks

Badman

honestlyyou see it all the time on facebook/msnEven on the forums as welldo u actually believe this will get u results/favoursDont directly have an issue with this if thats your 'A' game then all the power to you but I find nowadays I cant even have basic conversation with certain females coz they are too gassed upAs a result you have simple plain females going around like they are something Shame on youp.s same like Moist thread any examples put it in here. culprits need to be named and shamed, even skinned alive and burnt at the steak at such a disgraceful act

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

there needs to be a facebook page on thisso many chicks are gassed up its unbelievablewhat i dont get is these nigga commenting on ogre lookin bitches sayin sh*t like "peng bbz x" makes me think certain guys will jus hit anything

tbh I like it.Coz when I go in with my sarcastic and grossly overdone insulting personality, they respond.Allow every guy having game.You dont want that.
What I want is certain females knowing their placeand im sorry bro are you trying to say that you might as well gass a chick coz next man has probably more game than you?!please accept my humble apologies if this is not the case can never be too sure nowadays

tbh I like it.Coz when I go in with my sarcastic and grossly overdone insulting personality, they respond.Allow every guy having game.You dont want that.
What I want is certain females knowing their placeand im sorry bro are you trying to say that you might as well gass a chick coz next man has probably more game than you?!please accept my humble apologies if this is not the case can never be too sure nowadays
What?!That's obviously not what I'm saying.

He's saying that he likes that fact that some guys gas chicks coz it makes it easier for him. And I cosign.Generally I avoid complimenting a chick's physical features. If I'm actually into her and I feel she actually needs it (low self esteem) I will comment on their personality.

What?!That's obviously not what I'm saying.
edit.if what A bit better said is true then I can also c/s

I've done this just once, seeing as she'll never believe me when i ask her to lick my a**hole again. She didn't even question why i want her to lick my a**hole, i thought she would be disgusted with me but she just assumed i'm some bitch. Some dirty slut ready to lick my sh*t hole! I HAD to release gas in her face, i done it for her dad.

lol at 'i done it for her dad' u super heroI personally take it as an insult 80% of the time as there are only a handful of people whos words i can take as genuineTheres too much deceit behind words thats why heads can read a book and assume they have infinate access to vaginaDont tell a woman she 'beautiful' touch her like she is, treat her like she is and etc

Cosign kurigirl tbh I dont gas chicks. I used to when i was on the come up but not blatantly tho. Now a days i'm too busy lettin females kno that i'm the prized cow. Just doesn't match my personality anymore to gas up girls tbh and i dont like to see other guys doin it either. Got these 4's thinkin their 8's, shits disgusting

Makes it easier for guys like me who don't kiss arse anyways. More power to the chumps. Although certain guys just can't get the balance between being indifferent and being complimentary. Those are the guys who don't get laid, those ones who are on the insulting flex 24/7, don't know when to back down and be 'nice'. Thinking one act of niceness or compliment will ruin their 'hardwork'. As long as you make it known to any girl that you're not that kind of guy, she won't be expecting anything from you 24/7. You're good to go.Edit: f*ck*ng spelt 'known' as 'none', wtf lol.

Makes it easier for guys like me who don't kiss arse anyways. More power to the chumps. Although certain guys just can't get the balance between being indifferent and being complimentary. Those are the guys who don't get laid, those ones who are on the insulting flex 24/7, don't know when to back down and be 'nice'. Thinking one act of niceness or compliment will ruin their 'hardwork'. As long as you make it none to any girl that you're not that kind of guy, she won't be expecting anything from you 24/7. You're good to go.
lol this is meeeeeee, but some how i make it work for myself

Cosign kurigirl tbhI dont gas chicks. I used to when i was on the come up but not blatantly tho.Now a days i'm too busy lettin females kno that i'm the prized cow. Just doesn't match my personality anymore to gas up girls tbh and i dont like to see other guys doin it either. Got these 4's thinkin their 8's, shits disgusting
fully c/sDISCLAIMER-: If I was single

lol at 'i done it for her dad' u super heroI personally take it as an insult 80% of the time as there are only a handful of people whos words i can take as genuineTheres too much deceit behind words thats why heads can read a book and assume they have infinate access to vaginaDont tell a woman she 'beautiful' touch her like she is, treat her like she is and etc
fully agreesomeone else said about it also being down to the woman not to buy it aswell, and i also agree with that, if you arent smart enough to know when a guy is complimenting you just so he can get some p*ssy then u deserve it as far as im concerned, i find that sh*t boring as hell, and a bit gross aswell