Gassing chicks

Badman

All these gassed chicks piss me off but not as much as the guys gassing them up.....can be in a dance with bare butters to average chicks thinking they're beyonce and the worst thing is they should be getting no love from guys and come crashing back down to earth quickly but theres actually man in there gassing them up live and direct..... the only good thing about this is usually these guys are shook of nice looking chicks which allows me to make moves and wether im succesfull or not at least i dont get that shame filled look of go away your not telling me what i want to hear from some ugly chick.... the ones who you might usually see surrounded by three or four guys and your thinking (n/h) is she famous?!?/ I only talk to ugly chicks when im bored/drunk and no nice females are in sight

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

tbf in the dance chicks can look better than they do in real lifei remember back in my raving days (i say days ive only been to a club max 5 times) i was in time n envy n this chick was feelin me n i was feelin herseemed like a Disney momenttill she stepped outsiden i wasnt even drinkin these daysthank f*ck we never exchanged numbers

tbf in the dance chicks can look better than they do in real lifei remember back in my raving days (i say days ive only been to a club max 5 times) i was in time n envy n this chick was feelin me n i was feelin herseemed like a Disney momenttill she stepped outsiden i wasnt even drinkin these daysthank f*ck we never exchanged numbers
lmaorather go club19

thats why i rate site to an extent, only place people have the balls to tell me they dont think im good looking, so when i do get certain man spitting love songs in my ears about he can show me the world like say his name is aladin, and his matalan carpet can fly, im already levelled

thats why i rate site to an extent, only place people have the balls to tell me they dont think im good looking, so when i do get certain man spitting love songs in my ears about he can show me the world like say his name is aladin, and his matalan carpet can fly, im already levelled
llow itpeeps on vip2 tellin u ur not nice isnt the reason why u kno a mans chattin sh*t when his spinning off lyricsits cos bait lyrics are bait lyrics an none a we are young girls anymore

:D

This thread also applies to females fishing for compliments which is basically indirect gasmentmost females on this site are guilty of this
not at all, if a guy is paying me a compliment for any other reason than he means it then i dont want to hear it, and if he means it he will tell you without you having to fish for it, and its usually quite easy to spot the difference between someone whos being real and someone whos talking sh*t

lmaorather go club19
Shatap. Went here tonight. Romford girls>>>>>>>>No nonsense. The queue however, was.

romford is a madness!