Gassing chicks

Badman

so what kind of 'par' constitutes such behaviourwhat did the girl do in them instances then?and smh@ the raw goonageyh man real raw goonage right there jabbin a girl in her face
what i mean when i say gonnage changes with its usagei ment behaving in an uncivilised mannorso yeah, the gonnage was raw

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so while you are advocating it and reminiscing about them daysand the rest of you who are cosigning this movementwhats a girl got to say to you for you to boo her in her face? say if u knew about this booing business before, when was a time when a girl has badded u so bad that you woulda booed her?

eks you cant speak for everyonewhat are you personally laughin at?its the same as them guys who cuss out a girl cos she doesnt wanna give him her number'o ur butters anyway 'if the girls is so below ur levels why approach her in the first place, maybe she shouldnt be rude to you but equally she doesnt have to give u the time of day whatever she looks likebooin a girl, is that funny, shinin a light in her face an booin can u imagine? really of all the big man you know, i mean grown men, would u think to urselves that they would do something like thisyou should all be trying to grow up honestlynot even a sending thing either its jus reality
post is bullshit and ignoring the fact that this is just your typical feminista dribble i will respond regardlessthe first part in red, is a lie. calling a girl butters after she fails to give u a number is from hurt feelings it is sad and especially pathetic when all shes done is said no. What i'm talking about is a girl being UNNECESSARILY rude, the fact that the whole thing is done by the un-involved friends perfectly illustrates that it is done for 2 reasons. One because she was rude and two becuz they find it funny.So all the things your trying to imply when u say stuff like "if u didn't think she was that nice y approach" and "just take the L" have no application here... they just make u sound hurt(have no idea y)the part that is funny is not the face pushing. Its the raw goonage of it all. the randomness of the booing along with the look of confusion and surprise on mrs.bad girls face is what is rediculously funny. Tbh the fact they would even think to do that, is what is funnymaybe u just have a different sense of humour to mine, but i've seen it done twice and on both occasions everyone in the immediate area was laughing...boys and girls.finally understand, your opinion is your opinion. dn't ever when talking to me try and pass off your simplistic views as "reality". Admittedly its childish, but y would u try and act like one childish indulgence means u need to grow "up", as if to say people aren't doing more with their lives than u are.dn't make me have to chastise u a third time for making these silly sweeping statements
Did what she said really require a reply this long? If you wanna talk about sounding hurt for no apparent reason... You were unnecessarily sensitive right here. So OTT. Would the response have been the same if a random dude had said what she said or is it just a personal thing?

so while you are advocating it and reminiscing about them daysand the rest of you who are cosigning this movementwhats a girl got to say to you for you to boo her in her face? say if u knew about this booing business before, when was a time when a girl has badded u so bad that you woulda booed her?
for the last time not involved, ammused on looker was i. Asking me what a girl has to do for me to boo her is a dumb question cuz the fact i was there twice when this happened, and never took part shows that i wouldn't do it period.i JUST found it very funny

eks you cant speak for everyonewhat are you personally laughin at?its the same as them guys who cuss out a girl cos she doesnt wanna give him her number'o ur butters anyway 'if the girls is so below ur levels why approach her in the first place, maybe she shouldnt be rude to you but equally she doesnt have to give u the time of day whatever she looks likebooin a girl, is that funny, shinin a light in her face an booin can u imagine? really of all the big man you know, i mean grown men, would u think to urselves that they would do something like thisyou should all be trying to grow up honestlynot even a sending thing either its jus reality
post is bullshit and ignoring the fact that this is just your typical feminista dribble i will respond regardlessthe first part in red, is a lie. calling a girl butters after she fails to give u a number is from hurt feelings it is sad and especially pathetic when all shes done is said no. What i'm talking about is a girl being UNNECESSARILY rude, the fact that the whole thing is done by the un-involved friends perfectly illustrates that it is done for 2 reasons. One because she was rude and two becuz they find it funny.So all the things your trying to imply when u say stuff like "if u didn't think she was that nice y approach" and "just take the L" have no application here... they just make u sound hurt(have no idea y)the part that is funny is not the face pushing. Its the raw goonage of it all. the randomness of the booing along with the look of confusion and surprise on mrs.bad girls face is what is rediculously funny. Tbh the fact they would even think to do that, is what is funnymaybe u just have a different sense of humour to mine, but i've seen it done twice and on both occasions everyone in the immediate area was laughing...boys and girls.finally understand, your opinion is your opinion. dn't ever when talking to me try and pass off your simplistic views as "reality". Admittedly its childish, but y would u try and act like one childish indulgence means u need to grow "up", as if to say people aren't doing more with their lives than u are.dn't make me have to chastise u a third time for making these silly sweeping statements
Did what she said really require a reply this long? If you wanna talk about sounding hurt for no apparent reason... You were unnecessarily sensitive right here. So OTT. Would the response have been the same if a random dude had said what she said or is it just a personal thing?
ofcourse, maybe less rude in certain parts by thats about ittbh any over sensitivity u sense in my post is what u've inferedi just like to rise to an argument when bored

so u dnt even kno what the girls did, either of the timesbut u found it very funny anyway
i wanna say i assumed they had been rude enough to bring it on (which is true)but the truth tis, he only situation i wouldn't find it funny would be where the girl was actually polite or simply just said noand tbh i would still find it funny but i would also think its out of orderi really dn't think its a big deal like the way yur making it out to be

you use that bored excuse all the timeyet u always go over the top
i do say that alot but the truth is i like a good argument and i'm on vip2 thus have nothing else to do, which means i'm kindah boreddn't knw wat to tell ui dn't need to be emotionally invested to argue

i do say that alot but the truth is i like a good argument and i'm on vip2 thus have nothing else to do, which means i'm kindah boreddn't knw wat to tell ui dn't need to be emotionally invested to argue
when ur talkin about 'ur typical feminist dribble' and 'people doin more with their lives than u are'it sounds emotional

when ur talkin about 'ur typical feminist dribble' and 'people doin more with their lives than u are'it sounds emotional
one of the draw backs of typingpeople will associate whatever tone they feel to to yur postbut tbf i dn't really care if so and so thinks i'm crying as i type