Gassing chicks

Badman

EEE Lookin penglet him be still doing his thinggas is needed in moderation cos with out it I would have lost my virginity at 18. Cos gas goes with the whole experience when your 16-18 then you clock onallow pissin on his pumfire
LMAO I do agree actually. But u gotta remember back in my day (yeah brisco bitch im talking about when I was a youte which happens to be a while ago in before the im too old to live jokes) there was a time before the internet, before mobile phones, before forums and social networking sites and there was less ways to gass up chicks so the percentage of gassed up chicks was far less and tbh in general it was a much better environment. course there was the flip side though coz your chances of networking were far less coz your working in a smaller geographical area. but f*ck bitches why do I even need to converse with them anyways

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The internet today is mainly there to secure womens insecurities and recruit silly men to stroke these womens egos by complimenting stupid pictures that are most probably photoshoped or taken at 'her best angle'.
Big Quote..Sig material
NEW FB STATUS
epitomised this thread nicely, Females take note coz most of u are guilty

The internet today is mainly there to secure womens insecurities and recruit silly men to stroke these womens egos by complimenting stupid pictures that are most probably photoshoped or taken at 'her best angle'.
Big Quote..Sig material
NEW FB STATUS
Real f*ckin talk & yeah New FB status :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this is a gassing chicks thread and im not calling u a chick Brisco but....SMH

LMFAOBRISCO JUST BOSSED THE WHOLE TOPIC!Man came in. Told everyone what to do. Left.Came back. Made sure everyone was doing as told. LeftCame back. Saw someone mis-behaving. Put them in place. Left.Guy actually runs this forum LMAO.
Just SMH