Pacman a fraud?

Lurch

Floyd Mayweather Jr's camp claim the American's planned super fight with Manny Pacquiao is now "in jeopardy".Mayweather and the Filipino star were close to agreeing a 13 March meeting.But the American's camp say they have been told by Pacquiao's promoters that he will not agree to blood-testing in the 30 days prior to the fight."He, Pacquiao, would only agree to have blood drawn before the kick-off press conference and after the fight," said Mayweather associate Richard Schaefer."It is unfortunate to hear this from Manny Pacquiao's representatives, particularly since, as of today, both parties had worked out all other issues related to this fight."Unbeaten Mayweather's management want both men - regarded as the best pound-for-pound fighters in the world - to submit to blood-testing prior to the bout, to ensure both men are clean. 606: DEBATEWho would win if Mayweather fought Pacquiao?Schaefer, who is chief executive of Golden Boy Promotions, added: "Todd (DuBoef, president of Pacquiao's promoters Top Rank) told me that Pacquiao has difficulty with taking blood and doesn't want to do it so close to the fight."Mayweather, 32, urged 31-year-old Pacquiao to agree to the blood testing."I understand Pacquiao not liking having his blood taken, because frankly I don't know anyone who really does," said Mayweather."But in a fight of this magnitude, I think it is our responsibility to subject ourselves to sportsmanship at the highest level."The welterweight fight, which would be the richest of all time, had widely been expected to be formalised this week, with an official announcement on 6 January.It was expected to be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.The Staples Center in Los Angeles, home of the NBA's Lakers was also touted as a possible venue and representatives of the New Orleans Superdome were also said to be interested in hosting arguably the biggest fight since the turn of the century.Filipino Pacquiao became a five-weight world champion following his WBO welterweight title win over Miguel Cotto in November, while Las Vegas-based Mayweather returned from a 21-month retirement to beat Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez in September.
I knew finalising the fight would have big problems but I thought it'd be Money Mayweather who would be the issue, instead it sounds like it's Pac.So is Pac really a cheating fraud? A big drugged up fake? Or is this Mayweather camp playing mind games?If man can't have a blood test within the 30 day period before the fight that'd be a major worry, I think. Those doubting Pac, which I remember a few on here were must be laughing while those who are staunch followers what'd you make of this?Very interesting...

So pauli miligianinii and floyd mayweather snr (the prick who shows up late for hattons training camp because he went to taco bell) says he's on roids and suddenly the whole world believes them. any excuse for mayweather to chicken out.pac said he's going to take the test right after the fight.

, then I don't know what to tell you.1) Manny & Freddie call out Mayweather.2) Silence from Floyd.3) Manny says he's going to run for office and will NOT fight until after the elections.4) Conveniently, Floyd NOW says he wants to fight Manny in March.5) Manny says OK.6) Silence from Floyd.7) Freddie leaks insider information about Floyd wanting the fight at 154 with 10 oz gloves.8) Floyd, scrambling to save face, says he'll fight Manny at 147 with 8 oz gloves, but...9) ...he wants there to be "Olympic Style" drug testing!10) Manny says OK.11) Silence from Floyd.12) Now Mayweather apparently wants "Wiggle Room" with the 147lbs weight limit.You all see what Floyd is doing here right? Or do I need to spell it out for you?
the fight will still happen imo and we'll really see who the fraud is./ the hate for pac/khan is alot.

doubt this fight will ever happen or if it does itll happen when both fighters are shot and want one last quick & easy payday. the joe public boxing fan will still go mad for it then watch the fight and start saying things like "i knew manny/floyd was overrated, i always said it since the tyson fight" etc..heres my take anyway -pacquiao has trained hard 247 from when he was born. he does not look like he is on roids to me. we've all seen them juiced up guys on road or in the clubs before. manny isn't one, he is a hardened athelete who has got to this level through years of hard work and dedication. when peopel moan about weight classes, lets think about it, its not like hes skipping up and down by a couple stone each time, were talking LB's.... anyone whos cut or bulked before knows that a few LBs does effect you, but its not life changing. If manny's body can deal with it then that is good genetics for you - steroids aren't going to do that.mayweather, deep down does not want this fight. he will probably win but he will be hit like he's never been hit. he will need to dig deep and will probably even hit the canvas in the fight. he knows how hard he will need to train. honestly, i dont think he loves this sport like manny does. i dont think it is in his blood. his motive is money and that is why he wants this fight. the IRS are chasing him down and he's a typical ghetto african american boxer who is blinded by the paper, its a huge pay day. to train at the intensity that floyd will need to train at takes huge dedication - he will have to train like he did when he was still proving himself, when every fight mattered and when he wasn't guaranteed easy wins.if both these guys loved boxing they'd make the fight happen. they'd also fight under the commissions rules and forget about all this bullshit about gloves, contracs, ring sizes, blood tests. but because there is so much ego and money involved that will never happen. neither man/promoter/coach/fathther/personal advisor/trainer will back down and they will make it as difficult as possible for one another to sign to fight.

doubt this fight will ever happen or if it does itll happen when both fighters are shot and want one last quick & easy payday. the joe public boxing fan will still go mad for it then watch the fight and start saying things like "i knew manny/floyd was overrated, i always said it since the tyson fight" etc..heres my take anyway -pacquiao has trained hard 247 from when he was born. he does not look like he is on roids to me. we've all seen them juiced up guys on road or in the clubs before. manny isn't one, he is a hardened athelete who has got to this level through years of hard work and dedication. when peopel moan about weight classes, lets think about it, its not like hes skipping up and down by a couple stone each time, were talking LB's.... anyone whos cut or bulked before knows that a few LBs does effect you, but its not life changing. If manny's body can deal with it then that is good genetics for you - steroids aren't going to do that.mayweather, deep down does not want this fight. he will probably win but he will be hit like he's never been hit. he will need to dig deep and will probably even hit the canvas in the fight.
Stopped reading after that. :D Even roach admitted that Manny's only chance is a decision...mayweather aint hitting the canvas at ANY time in the fight.Manny is a good fighter..he can bang, but Mayweather is a great BOXER.Mayweather could hold his own in the 80's with the likes of Sugar Ray leornad based on pure boxing skill alone. Pac would get KO'd and embarassed due to his limited boxing skills. That's the difference.But this controversy doesn't surprise me. His rapid weight gain is very suspect. The guy was losing to a shot Morales and getting rocked by Marquez less than 2 years ago.

Take the test and remove any doubt.I still think the fight happens. Too much money on the table.

I'm pissed this fight doesn't look like its gonna happen.The worrying thing is the responses coming from Pacquaio's side.

• First they agreed to olympic style testing.
  • Then they said that Pac has a phobia of needles.
  • Then Roach does an interview saying that it isn't Pac who's refusing to do it but that he wont allow his fighter to give blood because it will affect him psychologically and make him weak.
  • then Arum says Manny will allow testing to be done at the kick off conference, 30 days prior to the fight and after the fight.
  • Then Roach says he would allow testing if they are notified several days in advance.
  • Then Arum releases a statement saying that it's a disgrace that Pac is being asked to do this type of testing.
  • Then Roach is saying he'll allow tests to be done up to a week before the fight

Then regarding his nutritionRoach says at one point he can't even get Pac to take protein shakesThen Ariza says Pac doesn't know what supplements he takes cos he handles that side of thingsWhether their is some foul play or not, his team are doing a perfect job of making it look suspect.

doubt this fight will ever happen or if it does itll happen when both fighters are shot and want one last quick & easy payday. the joe public boxing fan will still go mad for it then watch the fight and start saying things like "i knew manny/floyd was overrated, i always said it since the tyson fight" etc..heres my take anyway -pacquiao has trained hard 247 from when he was born. he does not look like he is on roids to me. we've all seen them juiced up guys on road or in the clubs before. manny isn't one, he is a hardened athelete who has got to this level through years of hard work and dedication. when peopel moan about weight classes, lets think about it, its not like hes skipping up and down by a couple stone each time, were talking LB's.... anyone whos cut or bulked before knows that a few LBs does effect you, but its not life changing. If manny's body can deal with it then that is good genetics for you - steroids aren't going to do that.mayweather, deep down does not want this fight. he will probably win but he will be hit like he's never been hit. he will need to dig deep and will probably even hit the canvas in the fight.
Stopped reading after that. :D Even roach admitted that Manny's only chance is a decision...mayweather aint hitting the canvas at ANY time in the fight.Manny is a good fighter..he can bang, but Mayweather is a great BOXER.Mayweather could hold his own in the 80's with the likes of Sugar Ray leornad based on pure boxing skill alone. Pac would get KO'd and embarassed due to his limited boxing skills. That's the difference.But this controversy doesn't surprise me. His rapid weight gain is very suspect. The guy was losing to a shot Morales and getting rocked by Marquez less than 2 years ago.

Take the test and remove any doubt.I still think the fight happens. Too much money on the table.
pacquiao would BATTER marquez in a trilogy.

I'm pissed this fight doesn't look like its gonna happen.The worrying thing is the responses coming from Pacquaio's side.
  • Then Roach does an interview saying that it isn't Pac who's refusing to do it but that he wont allow his fighter to give blood because it will affect him psychologically and make him weak.
  • then Arum says Manny will allow testing to be done at the kick off conference, 30 days prior to the fight and after the fight.
  • Then Roach says he would allow testing if they are notified several days in advance.
  • Then Arum releases a statement saying that it's a disgrace that Pac is being asked to do this type of testing.
  • Then Roach is saying he'll allow tests to be done up to a week before the fight

Then regarding his nutritionRoach says at one point he can't even get Pac to take protein shakesThen Ariza says Pac doesn't know what supplements he takes cos he handles that side of thingsWhether their is some foul play or not, his team are doing a perfect job of making it look suspect.

He'll test negative, if he was on roids he would have got caught time ago.Like his sparring partner shawn porter said he started off as a skinny sh*t in poverty and worked his way up, and then clowns like maligani and senior acuse him of roids.some people obviously dont know what a high calorie diet and proper supplementation means.But for now it looks like pac is another fighter to add in mayweathers duck list: cotto, margarita, mosley pac.

So pauli miligianinii and floyd mayweather snr (the prick who shows up late for hattons training camp because he went to taco bell) says he's on roids and suddenly the whole world believes them. any excuse for mayweather to chicken out.pac said he's going to take the test right after the fight.
, then I don't know what to tell you.1) Manny & Freddie call out Mayweather.Manny didn't call out sh*t, he kept quiet.PBF did an interview on Sky saying Pac can step up and get his ass tapped 2) Silence from Floyd.PBF said we can fight in March then Manny said3) Manny says he's going to run for office and will NOT fight until after the elections.4) Conveniently, Floyd NOW says he wants to fight Manny in March.Pac said no at first he wont have the time cos of the elections, even Arum said if Pac doesnt accept the offer he's ducking PBFManny then said MayPBF said yeahThen Manny says no MarchPBF says yeah5) Manny says OK.6) Silence from Floyd.7) Freddie leaks insider information about Floyd wanting the fight at 154 with 10 oz gloves.You're trying to make it out like PBF was using this as a way to not make the fight but neither condition was agreed upon and 147 & 8oz gloves was - both in favour of Pac.8) Floyd, scrambling to save face, says he'll fight Manny at 147 with 8 oz gloves, but...9) ...he wants there to be "Olympic Style" drug testing!10) Manny says OK.Then backtracks (check my previous post)11) Silence from Floyd.12) Now Mayweather apparently wants "Wiggle Room" with the 147lbs weight limit.Bullshit he agreed to pay $10 million for every pound over 147 he is at the weigh inYou all see what Floyd is doing here right? Or do I need to spell it out for you?
the fight will still happen imo and we'll really see who the fraud is./ the hate for pac/khan is alot.
I fixed it for you and you must be taking the piss by saying the hate for Pacman is strong, PBF is arguably the most hated sportsman today.

He'll test negative, if he was on roids he would have got caught time ago.Like his sparring partner shawn porter said he started off as a skinny sh*t in poverty and worked his way up, and then clowns like maligani and senior acuse him of roids.some people obviously dont know what a high calorie diet and proper supplementation means.But for now it looks like pac is another fighter to add in mayweathers duck list: cotto, margarita, mosley pac.
I had never thought he was doing anything dodgy until I started reading stuff Roach, arum and Ariza had said. Pac may not be aware he is taking anything cos according to Ariza he has no knowledge of what supplements he takes. the other funny thing is that Roach said he cant get Pac to even take a protein shake yet it's been reported he's been consuming 8000 calories a day while training.

, then I don't know what to tell you.1) Manny & Freddie call out Mayweather.Manny didn't call out sh*t, he kept quiet.PBF did an interview on Sky saying Pac can step up and get his ass tapped 2) Silence from Floyd.PBF said we can fight in March then Manny said3) Manny says he's going to run for office and will NOT fight until after the elections.4) Conveniently, Floyd NOW says he wants to fight Manny in March.Pac said no at first he wont have the time cos of the elections, even Arum said if Pac doesnt accept the offer he's ducking PBFManny then said MayPBF said yeahThen Manny says no MarchPBF says yeah5) Manny says OK.6) Silence from Floyd.7) Freddie leaks insider information about Floyd wanting the fight at 154 with 10 oz gloves.You're trying to make it out like PBF was using this as a way to not make the fight but neither condition was agreed upon and 147 & 8oz gloves was - both in favour of Pac.8) Floyd, scrambling to save face, says he'll fight Manny at 147 with 8 oz gloves, but...9) ...he wants there to be "Olympic Style" drug testing!10) Manny says OK.Then backtracks (check my previous post)11) Silence from Floyd.12) Now Mayweather apparently wants "Wiggle Room" with the 147lbs weight limit.Bullshit he agreed to pay $10 million for every pound over 147 he is at the weigh inYou all see what Floyd is doing here right? Or do I need to spell it out for you?
I fixed it for you and you must be taking the piss by saying the hate for Pacman is strong, PBF is arguably the most hated sportsman today.
:D RIGHT after the cotto fight roach called out money gayweather.when pac arrived in philippines after the fight he said he wanted to fight mayweather. "Easy work, easy money" and now he wants olympic style testing :D mug.Mayweaethers doing a good job in making themselves look like pussyholes. when you see the race card being thrown from certain people when it comes to pac/khan its safe to say the hate is alot

Khan gets plenty of hate.He is a humble guy who goes about his business in a pretty low key way yet I know bare people who have some strong hatred for him.But Pac is loved the world over for the most part, he has a likeable personality and he always puts on a show. PBF on the other hand rubs a lot of people the wrong way cos he isn't shy about telling people how highly he rates himself and is happy to take on the role of the villain for every fight. Arum even said he was surprised how easy PBF had been to negotiate with which says a lot when you consider how much he hates him. Some people will always paint PBF to be the bad guy.

i wish all u chinks and gooks woulf stfu abt pacman
:D you see what im talking aboutf*cking kosovan prick, pac said he'll do the test after the fight.giving blood can effects people in different ways./This fight better happen, im not paying money for pac vs yuri foreman & mayweather vs matthew f*ck*ng hatton

pacquiao would BATTER marquez in a trilogy.
maybebut most objective boxing fans believe he lost to Marquez twice.and he hasn't fought a counter puncher since then.Hatton and Cotto were both flat footed fighters who come forward with no defence(poor fundemental boxing skills). De la hoya was a walking corpse.Mayweather will be the first skillful counter puncher he has faced since the Marquez fight and i've seen nothing to suggest he can stop Mayweather countering him all night.I can see him getting Gatti'd. real talk.

stopped reading after what?i dont understand what ur trying to say broseems like ur agreeing with me since i said mayweather will probably win the fightcya

i hope mayweather caves this noodle eater's boat ini prefer FM tbh, reminds me of Muhammad Ali, in the sense that he has sublime boxing skills and is great at hyping a fight with his charismaPac is just some dead guy so boring, just like Khan. I dnt care how good u are at fighting, if u dnt have any charisma im nt really interested in youThats y hatton gets so much love, cos he is a guy the average man can relate 2, goes down the local etc and busses jokeWhat the f*ck dus Khan do, go down the mosque with the terrorist mandemand i dnt have a clue wot that slant eyed c*nt dus

i hope mayweather caves this noodle eater's boat ini prefer FM tbh, reminds me of Muhammad Ali, in the sense that he has sublime boxing skills and is great at hyping a fight with his charismaPac is just some dead guy so boring, just like Khan. I dnt care how good u are at fighting, if u dnt have any charisma im nt really interested in youThats y hatton gets so much love, cos he is a guy the average man can relate 2, goes down the local etc and busses jokeWhat the f*ck dus Khan do, go down the mosque with the terrorist mandemand i dnt have a clue wot that slant eyed c*nt dus
confused-computer-user.jpg

he gives a lot to the poor rather than going to bball games dressed tackily head to toe in matching Louis and knee high riding boots