Pacman a fraud?

Lurch

Filipinos = gooks

Its use as an ethnic slur has been traced to U.S. Marines serving in the Philippines in the early 20th century.[1] The earliest recorded use is dated 1920.[2] Prior to the Vietnam War (1965–73), "gook" was U.S. soldiers' jargon used to refer to any non-American.[3][4]

Filipinos = gooks
Its use as an ethnic slur has been traced to U.S. Marines serving in the Philippines in the early 20th century.[1] The earliest recorded use is dated 1920.[2] Prior to the Vietnam War (1965–73), "gook" was U.S. soldiers' jargon used to refer to any non-American.[3][4]
f*ck off then u shitskin inbred c*nt

victor conte has weighed into tha debatefor those that dont know, he is the guy that created BALCO which aided sugar shane mosley in cheatinghttp://www.maxboxing.com/news/promo-lead/conte-weighs-in

i hope mayweather caves this noodle eater's boat ini prefer FM tbh, reminds me of Muhammad Ali, in the sense that he has sublime boxing skills and is great at hyping a fight with his charismaPac is just some dead guy so boring, just like Khan. I dnt care how good u are at fighting, if u dnt have any charisma im nt really interested in youThats y hatton gets so much love, cos he is a guy the average man can relate 2, goes down the local etc and busses jokeWhat the f*ck dus Khan do, go down the mosque with the terrorist mandemand i dnt have a clue wot that slant eyed c*nt dus
:D :D

i hope mayweather caves this noodle eater's boat ini prefer FM tbh, reminds me of Muhammad Ali, in the sense that he has sublime boxing skills and is great at hyping a fight with his charismaPac is just some dead guy so boring, just like Khan. I dnt care how good u are at fighting, if u dnt have any charisma im nt really interested in youThats y hatton gets so much love, cos he is a guy the average man can relate 2, goes down the local etc and busses jokeWhat the f*ck dus Khan do, go down the mosque with the terrorist mandemand i dnt have a clue wot that slant eyed c*nt dus
:D :D
omg

Khan gets plenty of hate.He is a humble guy who goes about his business in a pretty low key way yet I know bare people who have some strong hatred for him.But Pac is loved the world over for the most part, he has a likeable personality and he always puts on a show. PBF on the other hand rubs a lot of people the wrong way cos he isn't shy about telling people how highly he rates himself and is happy to take on the role of the villain for every fight. Arum even said he was surprised how easy PBF had been to negotiate with which says a lot when you consider how much he hates him. Some people will always paint PBF to be the bad guy.
A part of me thinks the Khan hate is some sort of subconcious racism, guy has done nothing wrong and is improving as a fighter all the time and he's still really young.The most simple resolution to this scenario would be for Pac to just take the test because all this back tracking is making it all seemvery suspect.(saying that all this could be being done to add extra hype to the fight)fingers crossed it still happens

this fight should be MADE to happenhaving the performers tottally in charge of their destiny is what killed WCW i'm all for fighters rights and all that, but saga's like this are killing what was once a great sport hope the ufc doesnt end up going down this road