This Soldier Has Seen The Light

Thun

the soldier that i posted said that he would be happy to fight for people in the sudan where theres genocide goin ona lot of soldiers are prepared to fight but they arnt all mindless goonspeople actually have/had faith in their government, what their country stands foronly to be fooled and exploited

What a sissy, bait he got bullied in the army.
The true heroes are those who speak out and refuse to hurt others for the sake of getting resources and land for the elite
f*ck sake get real bro, i'v said before but my bro serves in 2 para in the thick of it.. they give as good as they get, this guy aint built for war simplez.

just coz u sign up to the army doesnt mean that you have to agree with every war - its a job
it's deffo not just a f*ck*ng job. just like police is not just a f*ck*ng job. how the f*ck is it a f*ck*ng job?is it the same as working in river island 9-5.let me answer this for you.NOand Frank., Get your family out the army if you care about them.