This Soldier Has Seen The Light

Thun

What a sissy, bait he got bullied in the army.
The true heroes are those who speak out and refuse to hurt others for the sake of getting resources and land for the elite
f*ck sake get real bro, i'v said before but my bro serves in 2 para in the thick of it.. they give as good as they get, this guy aint built for war simplez.
They give as good as it gets as there land is being occupied and they probably dont want there land sucked of resourcesI would support the troops to defend this land but we all know they are there for the wrong reasons and thats why they are fighting back The guy speaking out is the true hero tbh

The true heroes are those who speak out and refuse to hurt others for the sake of getting resources and land for the elite
f*ck sake get real bro, i'v said before but my bro serves in 2 para in the thick of it.. they give as good as they get, this guy aint built for war simplez.
They give as good as it gets as there land is being occupied and they probably dont want there land sucked of resourcesI would support the troops to defend this land but we all know they are there for the wrong reasons and thats why they are fighting back The guy speaking out is the true hero tbh
lol bro move from your keyboard then give me an opinion.no send.

No need to get emotionalMost people just aint supporting the troops but want to bring them home

just coz u sign up to the army doesnt mean that you have to agree with every war - its a job
it's deffo not just a f*ck*ng job. just like police is not just a f*ck*ng job. how the f*ck is it a f*ck*ng job?
lol its a f*ck*ng job because they f*ck*ng get paid for it and its what they f*ck*ng do to make f*ck*ng ends meet.... and my point was that just because its their job to serve the country, it doesnt mean that they have to agree with going to war. i was agreeing with everyone

No need to get emotionalMost people just aint supporting the troops but want to bring them home
who's emotional??? your the one going on about bringing troops back.

Dont be silly o.man.. thats the life.. end of the day he's doing what he loves.
what does he love about it?
He's doing what he joined the army for bro.. to fight nah?? in all serious now life aint a bed of roses is it.
does he believe in the cause or is it just a job to him?
None of them agree with it bro.. but now its more of a them against us attitude.. because of who they have lost .. but still whatever

just coz u sign up to the army doesnt mean that you have to agree with every war - its a job
it's deffo not just a f*ck*ng job. just like police is not just a f*ck*ng job. how the f*ck is it a f*ck*ng job?
lol its a f*ck*ng job because they f*ck*ng get paid for it and its what they f*ck*ng do to make f*ck*ng ends meet.... and my point was that just because its their job to serve the country, it doesnt mean that they have to agree with going to war. i was agreeing with everyone
:/ ur emotional to.

I dont see how it can be a good job for anyone though.You're basically a pawn in a battle. I question the intelligence of people that are willing to go fight in a war they dont believe in where the risk of them dying is pretty high coupled with the very sub-standard salary. Sounds like the worst job description in the world.

I dont see how it can be a good job for anyone though.You're basically a pawn in a battle. I question the intelligence of people that are willing to go fight in a war they dont believe in where the risk of them dying is pretty high coupled with the very sub-standard salary. Sounds like the worst job description in the world.
Not really bro consideriing the para's produce 80% of the SAS.. plus bro in colchester the gash get wet over it i just tag along and still get the aftermath, just saying its a serious career. if your that guy. minus the die'ing losing limbs and sh*t its a good trade..

He's doing what he joined the army for bro.. to fight nah?? in all serious now life aint a bed of roses is it.
None of them agree with it bro.. but now its more of a them against us attitude.. because of who they have lost .. but still whatever
how can he love it then if he doesnt even believe in the causethat means he loves killing thenand that means he would be sad if there was nothing in the world to war over

how can he love it then if he doesnt even believe in the causethat means he loves killing thenand that means he would be sad if there was nothing in the world to war over
Bruv.. there trained to kill from day one for f*ck sake.. what do you expect, watch some vids on youtube on the para's and you will see... but serious though whats a world without war?

Its supposed to be a duty an honour to protect ur country.

Fully backing this.

Not really bro consideriing the para's produce 80% of the SAS.. plus bro in colchester the gash get wet over it i just tag along and still get the aftermath, just saying its a serious career. if your that guy. minus the die'ing losing limbs and sh*t its a good trade..
Your not that guy though if you follow orders to hurt innocent people even when they know its wrongThe soldiers who did it for Hitler did not have any excuse and the same applys to our troops

Your not that guy though if you follow orders to hurt innocent people even when they know its wrongThe soldiers who did it for Hitler did not have any excuse and the same applys to our troops
Conscription?

Tbh the nazi's still had the respect of our troops for being good soldiers, ur chatting baloney, anyway when and where are they hurting innocent people, bar the air stikes coming from the air???