Your Christmas dinner. Whats on the menu?

Badman

expecting to feed 12 peopleGot:Mains -2 whole free range chickens1 slow roast lamb1 roast pork crackling joint (salivates)Sausages wrapped in baconRoast and Boiled Veg (carrots, potatoes including sweet + onion, turnips, broccoli, brussel sprouts)Desert - 2 new york cheesecakesNumerous mince pies with brandy creamdrinks -champers, guiness, beers wines spirits the whole f*ck*ng shebang, drinks will be flowing all day long and im gonna get crunk!my christmas >>>

Christmas Eve:Gammon joint and accompanying stuff.Christmas Day:TurkeyPigs in porkRoast vegetables - Potatoes, Parsnips and sweet potatoesBrocollCarrotsPeasSwede and Carrot mashGreen BeansBrussell SproutsStuffingGravy, Cranberry sauce and bread sauceChocolate tartTriffleChristmas Puddingice creamsBoxing Day:Cold Turkey, beef joint and GammonJacket potatoesShrimps and Prawns (maybe a few lobster claws)HUGE saladPork piesSausage rollsBeetrootAll sorts of pickled things (onions, gerkhins etc)Chocolate TartChristmas CakeChristmas puddingDrinks throughout the season - Becks, Budvar + Peroni as lagers of choiceChampagneCiderWhiskyBrandyLemoncello

Guest Triple XXX
skittles vodka all daymaybe some cookiesmay make some rice if i aint passed out by 3
Mate.That's depressing.Want to come to mine? (No homo, rape-o, charity-o, anything bad-o)
lol nah its ite i dont celebrate christmas, last year i spent it in a hotel coz my family was pissin me off