The Official Christmas Day Thread

Lieutenant

Where you gonna be on Christmas day?What food you munching?What presents you getting?Vent about annoying family members etc.--------------------------------------------------------------------Got christmas dinner at my girls tomorrow coz her mum is working on christmas day.Brothers and sister coming over with their kids on Christmas day, then we're all going to my nans. Then i'm gonna go with my girl to her nans with all her fam.Boxing day I've got a match then going shopping in Lakeside.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Staying at home and the family is coming over. Presents wise, i don't even care anymore, stop caring now that i'm older. There are bare presents under my tree, i haven't even checked if i have any yet :lol: Should be a good day though.I remember the times when i couldn't go to sleep on xmas eve knowing i have a new game or something lol. Those were the days!

Christmas dinner is at my yardthen in the evening im going 2 1 of my aunties wit a few of my cousins and 1of my uncleson boxing day im going football, then afterwards there is a family ting going on, but im not sure if i wanna attend cos the particular aunty thats hosting is a c*nt tbh. May just go pub wit my dad and bro after football and get lickle

Staying at home and the family is coming over. Presents wise, i don't even care anymore, stop caring now that i'm older. There are bare presents under my tree, i haven't even checked if i have any yet :lol: Should be a good day though.I remember the times when i couldn't go to sleep on xmas eve knowing i have a new game or something lol. Those were the days!
still get that sometimesim gunna b mad excited over my Itouch, been wanting that 4 ages

BMC wats ur xmas meal mainly gonna consist of???jus wonderin not sendin or any thing
the usual, probably a nut roast or one of them quorn things instead of the turkey. i'm glad ur not sending tbh coz u look like the type of bloke who smashes people's faces in for fun. no homo.

BMC wats ur xmas meal mainly gonna consist of???jus wonderin not sendin or any thing
the usual, probably a nut roast or one of them quorn things instead of the turkey. i'm glad ur not sending tbh coz u look like the type of bloke who smashes people's faces in for fun. no homo.
BMC i think you've taken it too far you shouldn't mention his looks just apologise now hopefully he will just cut your little finger off and spare your life

yeh you do, when they release project natal it won't pick up your hand movement because of your retarded hand, and then you have to stick to controller while the rest of us are flying through call of duty the wings of the sky
lmfao, ur nuts bro