Facebook Sex Blackmail: Teen Facing 30 Years

Hank Moody

A teenager in the US who used Facebook to blackmail fellow male students to have sex with him faces up to 30 years in jail. Anthony Stancl. Picture from AP/Waukesha County Sheriff's DepartmentAnthony Stancl, was convicted in by a judge in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on two counts of sexual assault - 10 other counts were dismissed as part of a plea bargain.Had he been found guilty on all 12 counts, he would have faced nearly 177 years behind bars.Stancl, 19, posed as a girl on Facebook and persuaded at least 31 boys at New Berlin Eisenhower High School to send him pictures of themselves posing naked.He then blackmailed some of them into having sex with him by saying he would make the photos public if they refused.Frankly, judge, I've never had a case where victims and parents have been more apprehensive about testifying than in this case.District Attorney Brad Schimel The plea bargain was accepted with relief by some of Stancl's victims who otherwise would have had to testify against him publicly.District Attorney Brad Schimel told the court that Stancl's victims were pleased with the outcome."I contacted each and every one of the victims in this matter, and each of them felt that this was a very positive resolution of the case," he told Judge James R Kieffer.He added: "Frankly, judge, I've never had a case where victims and parents have been more apprehensive about testifying than in this case."Stancl's activities came to light last November when one of the victim's spoke out during a police investigation into unrelated threats to bomb the school.WTF them venom moves there!i would have let him expose me and done, allow being a guy sucking a d*ck under duress

I don't know whos more stupidthe boy pretending to be a girl or the boys sending nude pics to some random 'chick'
This is stupidagreeing to gay sex because you don't want to have pictures of you naked posted everywhere?lol i don't give a f*ck send my mum a postcard!them guys MUST've been part gay and enjoyed doing it, and then become disgusted and cognitively block all of the gay evidence, and victimize themselves. Then the courts believe this. It could've been some gay guy trying to help younger gays come out of the closet.