ANDROID - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lenny

I know a few of you got Android devicesWhat apps are you guys using?/Quick tip for guys that dont know how to get free apps, install "app installer" from the Market place, go on warez-bb or any other similar site and download the paid apps that you want. Put the app on the SD CARD, go to app installer and install it through there and doneJust got Snesoid :D

• Upvote 1

Androlib.com = check out apps while on your PC (Cyrket hasn't been online for ages)DroidAppz.com = where you download paid apps for freeRecommended stuff:Alarming - alarm clock with innput puzzle/maths problem for the snooze/dismissBabbler - best facebook client (although I heard the official one is better now)BeyondPod - Podcast client, need to buy a key for though, I just use it because it has the ability to play stored mp3s as podcasts so I can download mixes on the PC and move them acrossGoogle Listen - Free podcast clientStreamfurious - stream audio

I know a few of you got Android devicesWhat apps are you guys using?/Quick tip for guys that dont know how to get free apps, install "app installer" from the Market place, go on warez-bb or any other similar site and download the paid apps that you want. Put the app on the SD CARD, go to app installer and install it through there and doneJust got Snesoid :D
Aint most free anyway, i just downloaded the SNES one from the marketplace

Guest Triple XXX
someone REALLY needs to get android on the HD2
might be in the pipeline sooner rather than later bruv...i'm sure vmware released a statement a lil while ago about dual OS on the handset
sheeznah if that happens ill pay cash for the unlocked handset

Aint most free anyway, i just downloaded the SNES one from the marketplace
Yeah but theres some gems you need to pay forsnesoid LITE is free but you cant save games