ANDROID - OFFICIAL THREAD

Lenny

It said in the review o2 are testing a 2.x version dell gave them. Dunno if i believe that though

But they've done a very good job with 1.6, way better than the X10

/

@ GT 2 years with one phone is a hype, if you reckon the phone will hold its value a year later then i would cop then sell it after a year

well its been released in whatever Asian country HTC is from, and they've made routed copies from that, people speculating a Friday release, apparently Germany is 18th

its much faster than any of the roms I've used before, allows multiple Gmail accounts but not sure if they're all push

Them hacker guys are a step closer to porting Android to the HD2

Not interested in that anymore

/

They really need to start investing in mobile phone battery technology. Whats the point in having such a feature rich phone if you cant use the features because of battery drainage

• Upvote 2

C/S

HTC phones are notorious for having shite battery life, They put a 1200mah battery in the HD2 which is criminal, 1400mah in the Desire and Nexus.

All 3 of them phones will stuggle to last a day with heavy use. Shite

The iPhone 4's battery has been majorly improved, props to Apple. You'll get near enough 2 days with proper use

Guest Triple XXX

dell streak can last a few days i read somewhere(either that or all day)

n yea ur right about not being interested in the HD2, its no where even i was waitin a month for them to get stock, i jus gave up n cancelled

dell streak can last a few days i read somewhere(either that or all day)

n yea ur right about not being interested in the HD2, its no where even i was waitin a month for them to get stock, i jus gave up n cancelled

lol thats bull sh*t

wid a few apps like facebook ect refreshing in the back ground mine dead by the time i get home from work more time

n i dont even use it as a fone so boi

Basically received an ota update (android 2.1) from tmobile a couple of days ago for my G2 and opted for the 'download later' option because I wasnt in a wifi area. Phone up Tmobile twice and they said there's nothing they can do about it I just have to wait til it returns :mellow:

Google isn't my best friend either keeps on bringing up regurgitated sh*t.

Angry.