Nigerian pissed it took so long to get US visa 'blows' US plane up

VENOM

another fake attempt by the JWO neo CONs to keep the whole alqaeda BS in your mindswhat people dont realise is (and no offence intended) but not ONE arab/muslim attack in the west has EVER...EVER been successful. these fools are just useless pawns being used to set off the real massive agendawhich is carried out by the mossad/cia/mi5 on their own people..to blame Alqaeda.they will then link these useless failed attempts by pawns to say that these guys (alqaeda) have been attempting it for a while.heres the bunch of hocus pocus anyway. thank goodness people are wiseing up from the comments

US officials say a Delta Air Lines passenger was acting on behalf of al-Qaeda when he attempted to blow up a flight Friday as it landed in Detroit.Rep. Peter King, R-N.Y., identified the suspect as Abdul Mudallad, a Nigerian. King said the flight began in Nigeria and went through Amsterdam en route to Detroit.One of the U.S. intelligence officials said the explosive device was a mix of powder and liquid. It failed when the passenger tried to detonate it.Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/passenger_ignites_firecrackers_on_gpt0DT8ybAlHzISjEW7BqL#ixzz0akgWmvNe
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/passenger_ignites_firecrackers_on_gpt0DT8ybAlHzISjEW7BqLhow f*ck*ng difficult is it for a real muslim terrorist to not go to any public place with weapons and shoot out the placeat least 30 ppl will die easily b4 help arrives, do that in 10 places and 300 dead. thats in the USdo that in the UK and you can kill at least 100 b4 any help arrives. but this hasnt happened cos its not muslims or alqaeda doing nothing in the first place.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

officials are so stupid, u invest in how much intelligence and u allow a man to board a plane, fly all the way to amsterdam, then back over to detroit before perceiving and kind of 'threat'because there was no threatPowder and liquid device aka dry pounded yam and egusi soupThese smoke screens of moral panic are really insulting

officials are so stupid, u invest in how much intelligence and u allow a man to board a plane, fly all the way to amsterdam, then back over to detroit before perceiving and kind of 'threat'because there was no threatPowder and liquid device aka dry pounded yam and egusi soupThese smoke screens of moral panic are really insulting
You need a long hard beat. You'll wake up in the morning and be normal again.

Guest Flat Ericó
You need a long hard beat. You'll wake up in the morning and be normal again.
LOL

You actually believe 7/7 was a inside job?"YOU CAN BE ANOTHER ONE OF THE SHEEPLE BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH BRO, ONLY SPECIAL PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE OUR EYES OPEN"Important question:Do you believe the moon landings were faked?
7/7 was an inside job, to get the UK supporting the US. it was always known that the war in afghanistan would drag on this long9/11 was not enough to get the UK in support up till now. so they needed a smaller UK version of 9/11 which was also an inside job.and before you start.. i dont follow alex jones or anythign he and his other coons have said.all i did is what any truelly rational person trying to find the truth about ANYTHING major in the world that has major political, or financial impact should do, and that is to follow the trail of the money. who benefits, and why. that leads you to the real criminalsmoon landing faked? i coudlnt care less. but then NASA does fly into space so why would they need to lie about landing on the moon? i dont know.Alqaeda do not, and have not blown anything up in the west.

You actually believe 7/7 was a inside job?"YOU CAN BE ANOTHER ONE OF THE SHEEPLE BUT I KNOW THE TRUTH BRO, ONLY SPECIAL PEOPLE LIKE ME HAVE OUR EYES OPEN"

They was planning bombing exercises at the exact same locations and them exact timesDo you know the chances of that happenign and how bait it is to those who know about false flag ops