Festive Football Special

Admin.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-0's a good bet I think.Dunne and Aquilani to score anytime are also decent bets.Evening kick off, packed Villa Park, massive game, Holte rocking, noisy set of away supporters.Games like this is what makes football so special. Can't bloody wait for kick off./Anyway, I'm off now anyway. So pumped, lets go!

0-0's a good bet I think.Dunne and Aquilani to score anytime are also decent bets.Evening kick off, packed Villa Park, massive game, Holte rocking, noisy set of away supporters.Games like this is what makes football so special. Can't bloody wait for kick off.
no young and cueller right?who u gonna be pushing into those positions?

0-0's a good bet I think.Dunne and Aquilani to score anytime are also decent bets.Evening kick off, packed Villa Park, massive game, Holte rocking, noisy set of away supporters.Games like this is what makes football so special. Can't bloody wait for kick off.
Hard to say, obvious choice is Milner right wing and Nige comes in.I reckon Cuellar will play. Wouldn't be suprised to see him move to right back and Collins come in though.He never rotates the squad (no changes for last 5 games) but said on Christmas eve that he will make changes for one of the games over Christmas. Even said Delph will play a part - and then he came on Saturday so you don't know if that is his 'involvement' over Christmas or if he's gonna play him today.Might be a front though.It's been so long since he's made a change you don't know who's ahead of who in the pecking order.I hope he goes 4-5-1 though.FriedelYoung - Cuellar - Dunne - WarnockMilner - Nige - Petrov - Delph - DowningGabbyIs what I'd like to see.

Hard to say, obvious choice is Milner right wing and Nige comes in.I reckon Cuellar will play. Wouldn't be suprised to see him move to right back and Collins come in though.He never rotates the squad (no changes for last 5 games) but said on Christmas eve that he will make changes for one of the games over Christmas. Even said Delph will play a part - and then he came on Saturday so you don't know if that is his 'involvement' over Christmas or if he's gonna play him today.Might be a front though.It's been so long since he's made a change you don't know who's ahead of who in the pecking order.I hope he goes 4-5-1 though.FriedelYoung - Cuellar - Dunne - WarnockMilner - Nige - Petrov - Delph - DowningGabbyIs what I'd like to see.
swear cuellar is suspended?edit - my mistake

pool to win

SHET weather looks f*cked f*ck going up north till at least april