Sign in to follow this  
Aquaman

Post Your Current Setups

Need to maximise the space in my room and im looking for a new desk primarily for my desktop and to sometimes do work onneed to put my tv somewhere. so ideas of good desks and what mans r doin with there telly ima cop suttin in the salessafe

dsc0014a.jpgXbox 36022" LG Monitor/Tv17" Samsung Laptopgot draws for my games,movies and space for letters and other stuff i need to keep.

My setup is looking serious now inspired by that AV forums threadjust need to get a good cam too take some nice shots and i neeed to order my tv table

i see three, guessing one of those is banned swear u said u sold 1 aswell risky, y u got so many ?

My setup is looking serious now inspired by that AV forums threadjust need to get a good cam too take some nice shots and i neeed to order my tv table
Where you ordering from?I need some black glossy items.

lol underneath given away borrowed 2 a cuzin of mine..middle has got 3red lights, no time 2 fix it..upper 1 banned, replaced by brandnew consolegot 2 left still

my tv table>>>>at first I hated it but then it was sickan argos ting still71-5349302A71UC558188X.jpgsomething like thisswivels as-well so can angle the tv according to what i'm doingwas made for my ps3 as-well just glossy eveyrthing

Guest R9
setupv.jpgTwo pc's over hereConsoles are in the other cornerYeah Im a slobnot really sure how to explain the questionable vaseline tub and flannel though.

was gonna say, how big are you lots rooms ? suprised people have their tv in the same place as the pc/laptop

Guest Triple XXX

f*ck a desk, my computer is on a chair and the monitor is ont top of the computer lolthe TV n sky HD box is on the lil desk thiny u put papers in, cnt even think of the name right nowbed side desk table thingy bt its nt on my bedsidekinda thing