matrix algebra

mathsboy

lol at studying maths @ uni, u come out wid a degree but no job. lol
lol, them sort of comments usually come from someone without a degree and without a job
or with someone that already has money and a succesful family backing him :) and doesnt need a job or a degree lol
as i originally saidits jus an lol at you trying to have input in something you know nothing about.

lol, them sort of comments usually come from someone without a degree and without a job
or with someone that already has money and a succesful family backing him :) and doesnt need a job or a degree lol
as i originally saidits jus an lol at you trying to have input in something you know nothing about.
yeh but ur a c*nt so what can you do

lol, no one wants to do n e thing, calm down. why so defensive.

lol, no one wants to do n e thing, calm down. why so defensive.
sorry brahbuy wileyus singlehttp://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/take-that-single/id343347076