Sign in to follow this  
The Infamous

FAO bleghmers

best way to quit smokin cigarettes?swear last couple of months my body is slowly dyinganyone quit smoking on here? and how did you stop?people tell me go gym that helps but find myself smokin straight after a work outany tips

gtfo rainbow hairline c*ntgo sing some high notes or suttin u stupid f*cking prick/last straw was when my Bensons finished and I rummaged through my step dads coat and he only had two left and I took onequestions will be asked tomorrow kmt

make sure ur m8s know u quit and dont offer u cigs at allesp when drunkim usually ok without smokin nowadays till iv had a few drinksim kinda happy jus smokin when drunk any way

i tried to quit like 2 months back but whenever i buy blem for chro there's always the leftovers. just gonna leave them at my boys.

thought that too earlier this yearI sit for hours and if I dont get that nicotine rush I feel the need for a brownsonly way it could be altogether avoided if I had NO time in the whole day to smokewhich is not possible cos you can always make time. when I try ignore it I feel itsy and my mind goes elswhereonly been a smoker for half a year or just over

thought that too earlier this yearI sit for hours and if I dont get that nicotine rush I feel the need for a brownsonly way it could be altogether avoided if I had NO time in the whole day to smokewhich is not possible cos you can always make time. when I try ignore it I feel itsy and my mind goes elswhereonly been a smoker for half a year or just over
haha , guthead mateNOW GO BUY WILEYS SINGLE

ergh bleghmstill dunno how people f*cks with it on its own...
i gta be hard pushed, an then its the damn amberleaf, an that gets sickenin after a while/start using rolling tobacco, use a really strong one like virginia the blue packet, an u wont even wanna build one after a whiletoo much effort, plus it stinksand on top of that, u will be savin money

dont know how ppl can smoke ciggarettes everytime i tried i coughed my guts upif someone puts anymore than half a cig in a spliff ill not smoke none

weed tastes nice gets you high dosen't make u smell like a ashtrayits also better for you any reply saying its not is invalid